Love Island UK 2021 #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's been said multiple times already since last night... but ugh Teddy is fiiiiine 😍 a stunning guy with a good job and a warm personality (from what I've read online)? yes please! 😄 looks like he'll take the top spot for my favourite boy alongside Hugo

Reactions: 5
This year’s Love Island is a bleeping rollercoaster. One moment you love someone, then you hate them, and then you love them again. And it honestly changes from one episode to the next!!

Reactions: 21
No! Faye gets the text about Teddy. Why would you want to go on a date wither her?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
No! Faye gets the text about Teddy. Why would you want to go on a date wither her?
I hope Teddy doesn't go for her tbh. I'm hoping he'll pick Kaz, Rachel or even Liberty (I personally think she deserves better than Jake) 🤔
Maybe the public picked Faye to go on a date with him? Doesn't seem too likely to me.... Teddy might not have watched any of this season so far and picked Faye purely based on looks? People were saying in an earlier thread that they think he prefers blondes

Reactions: 7
I hope Teddy doesn't go for her tbh. I'm hoping he'll pick Kaz, Rachel or even Liberty (I personally think she deserves better than Jake) 🤔
Maybe the public picked Faye to go on a date with him? Doesn't seem too likely to me.... Teddy might not have watched any of this season so far and picked Faye purely based on looks? People were saying in an earlier thread that they think he prefers blondes
I don't see why he would, just a waste of a date. I'm hoping Faye or Sharon get dumped next

My fave girl is Rachel a Love Island girl who actually quoted Shakespeare! I hate seeing her confidence getting knocked by that " tell me about the rabbits, George" Brad.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
My fave girl is Rachel a Love Island girl who actually quoted Shakespeare! I hate seeing her confidence getting knocked by that " tell me about the rabbits, George" Brad.
It was tough seeing her almost literally knocked out too.

1.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Lucinda has chat but brad doesn't. I'm hoping she'll get bored quickly and pick up someone in casa amor, purely so we can see how brad deals with rejection

Reactions: 21
Lucinda has chat but brad doesn't. I'm hoping she'll get bored quickly and pick up someone in casa amor, purely so we can see how brad deals with rejection
She has chat because she draggggggggs her woooooorddddssss outstretched
Shes cute faced though

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I certainly don’t think Kaz is unattractive, I think she’s beautiful. She has probably the best figure and the most symmetrical face and dainty features! Her outfit last night was A1 btw. I genuinely think she tops Chloe easy. Chloe is probably one of the least pretty girls I’ve seen on Love Island without sounding savage and nasty which I’m sure this does. Forgive me Father

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Anyone else thing maybe Rachel and Hugo could be a good couple? Even if just as feiends so they can stay it? Rachel is so articulate and classy, its refreshing! (She just needs to shake off that beautiful idiot Brad…)

I think if I was Rachel it’s not even about Brad really, I think it’s about the principle… he led her on, lied to her and proceeded to duck her off for another bird after she saved him. He used her essentially. That would knock my confidence and hurt me more in a pride sense more than the duck boy. He isn’t a loss realistically, you could have better conversations with inanimate objects. I hope someone comes in to sweep her, Kaz, heck even Liberty off their feet.

Reactions: 32
I've just gone a YouTube rabbit hole of season 2019 clips 🤣🤣
I definitely think I'm going to have to go back and watch it even if it's only to watch Maura 😅😅

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Anyone else thing maybe Rachel and Hugo could be a good couple? Even if just as feiends so they can stay it? Rachel is so articulate and classy, its refreshing! (She just needs to shake off that beautiful idiot Brad…)
hmm she threw up a lot of red flags last night. Leaving chloe and luncindas chat was the mature thing to do if she didn’t want to be involved, but to say ‘I’ll pretend I didn’t hear that’ then make a bee line to slag her off to Faye was bitchy.
Rachel is stunning, but very insecure

Reactions: 39
I want the boys to be dripping with fear tonight after all that dribbling over the new girls. I wanna see pain in their eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iv said it before but it takes me a while to actually find people attractive (maybe I need to get used to peoples faces 🤷🏼‍♀️ ) so at first I didn’t find any of them that great but I was saying to my boyfriend last night I think Kaz is the best one now, her figure, her skin, her hair, her outfits 🔥 and her confidence, she won hands down at that challenge too!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.