Love Island UK 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe made a joke comment about being partial to married men and gets death threats, comments urging her to commit suicide and threats of rape.

Liam makes a serious comment about how he targets woman who are in relationships and it's radio silence out there. No Twitter/Tattle fury. I imagine if Lucinda or Millie had said something like that they would be getting slated.

Double standards or what.

• Heart
Reactions: 91
sorry but Rachel can get in the bin too, what does she see in Brad? He has the personality of a wet wipe
I think it's a mix of that she thought he was the best chance to go far in the competition and she let physical attraction decide everything. Judging by their dry humping in bed, I don't think her brain was in charge of her decisions :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
sorry but Rachel can get in the bin too, what does she see in Brad? He has the personality of a wet wipe
Rachel is so weird... I can't warm to her, she's beautiful but... she totally gets the wrong end of the stick in conversations too and comes across a bit paranoid tbh

Reactions: 40
The flip side is that you only notice the bad outcomes. If someone has it done well, you don't necessarily know any work has been done. By only noticing the bad jobs people are prone to confirmation bias. I don't like obviously fake looking surgery or procedures either. I would have been strongly of the mindset that boob jobs are needless, until I met a girl who had a boob job which was completely natural looking. If you didn't know, you wouldn't know basically (and yes I know your post was about lips, I am just giving an example from personal experience).

In terms of the wider thread, it is also a shame that Jake feels he has to lie about his height or that it's an accepted punchline that he's short. Criticise him for his tit personality and stupid comments about women, but not his height.

Faye and Sharon really let their nasty side out again. Faye is far to easy to launch into aggressive criticism for my liking. I know Brad is dull AF, but the way she spoke to him was out of line last week. There's being assertive and then there's being aggressive. She obviously has issues of her own, but it's still unnecessary to go on like that. It's a shame she felt it necessary to get so much work done so young as I am sure her natural self was perfectly fine.
I’ve noticed Faye does quite a few digs to the guys which to me seem agressive yet everyone seems to overlook it. I know they describe her as feisty in there but she is a nasty feisty. She is all gob. I mean I can be a proper prick but I also know when not to say things, as it can be seen as really mean.

Reactions: 24
On unseen bits the other night Faye was talking about her botched Botox and said “never get Botox girls!” But now she’s all “there’s nothing wrong with a bit of Botox!”

Reactions: 28
How many contestants now have rumoured partners on the outside? This along with heavy intervention from producers and scouting has fucked the show.

Reactions: 12
On unseen bits the other night Faye was talking about her botched Botox and said “never get Botox girls!” But now she’s all “there’s nothing wrong with a bit of Botox!”
She's so insecure it's insane!! She shouldn't be on love island, she takes every comment and every other girls compliment as an active insult against her. She was fit to explode when all the lads were saying Chloe, she was fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Yeah absolute idiot! Her and Sharon will be straight down the clinic when out getting their filler and botox topped up, despite already looking ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t understand a word he says and the subtitles lag behind on my telly. From what I can glean he is a nice but spoiled lad. I wish he’d go, he gets a lot of camera time I can’t understand a word of.

Reactions: 7
I think someone had it right earlier when they said Brad would probably be more suitable for a show like Geordie shore where they go out and pull, rather than one around getting to know people. He doesn't seem interested at all in that, just in pursuing who he sees as the fittest, which makes for boring viewing in this programme. Also agree about the double standards across the board

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I'm kinda glad Lucinda has come in to represent our itty bitty titty comitttee. Its nice that all the guys are all over her and she doesn't have stuck on boobs. It's refreshing 😌

Reactions: 40
I've never watched Love Island before, and I just don't understand how they produce 8 odd weeks of this content? I'm baffled. Like, I keep watching because I've made the effort now and need to know what's going on, but is it always this dry?

Reactions: 7
I just had another thought about Faye last night, her sob story was that she cried everyday from the age of 13 to 18 because of her boobs (I don’t think I even had boobs at 13? But whatever) because she was ‘underdeveloped’ and then her parents got her a boob job… having small tits does not make you ‘underdeveloped’ some people just have small tits…

how many young girls are gonna watch that and now think they are ‘underdeveloped’ I swear Sharon and Faye think they’re some feminist goddesses but theyv just done more harm than good

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I'm kinda glad Lucinda has come in to represent our itty bitty titty comitttee. Its nice that all the guys are all over her and she doesn't have stuck on boobs. It's refreshing 😌
Would also love a curvy girl, with a bit of belly to come in! And a guy who is the same! Representation!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I just had another thought about Faye last night, her sob story was that she cried everyday from the age of 13 to 18 because of her boobs (I don’t think I even had boobs at 13? But whatever) because she was ‘underdeveloped’ and then her parents got her a boob job… having small tits does not make you ‘underdeveloped’ some people just have small tits…

how many young girls are gonna watch that and now think they are ‘underdeveloped’ I swear Sharon and Faye think they’re some feminist goddesses but theyv just done more harm than good
I was exactly the same at 13. I remember the embarrassment of changing for PE because all the other girls were developing breasts and I still looked very much like a little girl. I do empathise it’s very difficult at that age.

But, I got over it. My boobs never did grow very much but now at 27 I like my itty bitty titties 😁 and being comfortable in your own skin is something that comes over time, sometimes needs to be worked at and I really don’t believe it can be achieved by going under the knife.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Yep. I've got small boobs and I was a little bit insecure when I was younger but now I couldn't give a flying frig and actually I quite like my tiny tits 😂 Quality and not quantity!

No shade intended towards anyone who opts for fake breasts - if it gives ya more confidence then by all means do what is right for you. But Faye and Sharon are definitely not the feminist icons they think they are. What is the world coming to when they are berating a guy for saying he prefers a natural bod 🙄 Everyone has their own taste and that's okay.

Reactions: 16
I've never watched Love Island before, and I just don't understand how they produce 8 odd weeks of this content? I'm baffled. Like, I keep watching because I've made the effort now and need to know what's going on, but is it always this dry?
It sometimes starts off pretty boring but usually picks up pace, series 2 and 3 imo were the best, but 4 was okay too. The winter series I thought was really tedious, and this one looks to be heading the same way, might be proven wrong though!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.