Love Island UK 2021 #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🕯 Manifesting that Hugo doesn’t duck up his underdog edit like Dr Alex did 🕯
So confused now 🤣 His girlfriend Millie delighted a highlight named baby in the last 2 days on her insta.. ??? So he has a girlfriend and this is why he's acting like he doesn't fancy anyone ?

Also what age is Hugo ? Love how the facial hair aged him. She looks like a teenager 👀

20210707_014759.jpg
20210707_014749.jpg

Omg

Just remembered when Faye said her parents bought her a boob job at 18 🤮🤮 instead of you know telling her to love herself

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
So confused now 🤣 His girlfriend Millie delighted a highlight named baby in the last 2 days on her insta.. ??? So he has a girlfriend and this is why he's acting like he doesn't fancy anyone ?

Also what age is Hugo ? Love how the facial hair aged him. She looks like a teenager 👀

View attachment 651214View attachment 651215

Omg

Just remembered when Faye said her parents bought her a boob job at 18 🤮🤮 instead of you know telling her to love herself
Meh those posts are from last November, she probably deleted it as people were finding her insta and maybe she was bored of having people DM to ask about it. She'd probably have deleted all of them if they were trying to keep it secret, could be something but similarly they could have broken up in the past 8 months.

Reactions: 30
Just looking at hugos page, it looks like he has known he was going in love island since 7th March ‘thinking of 21st June - hot girl summer’
then on 21st it was announced
didn’t realise the housemates knew so far in advance - or just a coincidence?
21st June was when all restrictions were supposed to be dropped in England as well. Could be either of the two I guess

Reactions: 36
21st June was when all restrictions were supposed to be dropped in England as well. Could be either of the two I guess
Would make sense - Coincidence then 😂 . All the covid stuff and dates is a bit of a blur to me now

Reactions: 3
Im sorry but Faye and Sharon going ok about insecurities, “you have no idea how it feels” im pretty sure growing up with his disability was way worse than dealing with having pancake tits. Grr they really piss me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 106
Lucinda is pretty, but as soon as she started talking- nope. Millie looks like she could be abit feisty.

Reactions: 41
Im sorry but Faye and Sharon going ok about insecurities, “you have no idea how it feels” im pretty sure growing up with his disability was way worse than dealing with having pancake tits. Grr they really piss me off.
The pair of them need bringing down a notch!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
First time posting and about to ask a stupid question... What was his disability?

Reactions: 2
Sharon completely overreacted to Hugo's comments. I think girls genuinely believe they look attractive with hugely inflated lips and boobs and foreheads that don't move and are shocked to hear that a guy might prefer a girl who hasn't had loads of work done. It's a fucked up world we live in.

Reactions: 65
Sharon completely overreacted to Hugo's comments. I think girls genuinely believe they look attractive with hugely inflated lips and boobs and foreheads that don't move and are shocked to hear that a guy might prefer a girl who hasn't had loads of work done. It's a fucked up world we live in.
Sitting him down like a naughty little school boy trying to educate him on the fact he shouldn’t say he prefers natural over fake. 🤦🏻‍♀️
Let the man like what he likes fgs!

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Sorry, just catching up still, but who else think Aaron just needed an excuse to break it off with Sharon? 😂 He's finally found one (her argument with Hugo). I don't think they were ever that into eachother to begin with.

Edit: as much as Sharon overreacted, Aaron could have comforted her as her partner.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Sharon calling him arrogant for having an opinion makes her look.. nvm

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.