Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cuttle90

Just watching the unseen bits now... as we were watching football last night!

Those lap dances didn't age well...!

Doratheexplorer

VIP Member
Love island new Niall had autism. They failed to set up any support. He didn't just have a breakdown he had a full psychotic episode where he thought he was a wizard & was flown out to a psychiatric unit. Love island never checked on him after that.

Noooo. I couldn't watch it if it was her. I think she's so rude and vile.
Are you sure?? I’ve read that they didn’t know he had it! Does make more sense as to why he’s so mad

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I do like Hugo but I hate the way he walks on his tiptoes all the time, I know sometimes it’s to do with their hamstrings or something but it just irritates me lol
He has a clubfoot it was in all the pre interviews he was labeled as the first disabled islander their words not mine

To be clear I wasnt being abelist I just mean that is how the show chose to "market" him ❤💜💙💚💛

Attachments

Last edited:

Gamu

VIP Member
I still think you're missing a big part of my point. That promo video is meant to be entertainment. I think that you and others overly dramatised what was said. Whereas I think it's simply a joke about stealing men coming from someone who was about to appear in a reality show where her first role is to couple up with a guy already in a couple. It was a joke to create a character of a maneater. I said at the start that I didn't think she would actually be like that once she was in the show. That's the same way Maura was treated when she initially arrived as a cock mad loon.

And once more, no that is not equating the initial reaction here to her family now getting abusive messages on social media.
I haven't missed your point maybe you missed mine? Anyway no biggie either way