Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RoseBush23

I’ve just got on Twitter and someone said even Chloe can’t stand Brad, what did I miss! I was brushing my teeth hah

Reactions: 1

rlouisep9

VIP Member
I had never watched love island before, I really enjoyed the first episode but now I am undeniably bored and I’m really considering bowing out.. someone convince me it gets better

Didn't watch the end of the gif I just wanted the umm part 😂

It may get better...it may not

Peaches_xox

VIP Member
I never fully understand Nialls gripe is with love island.
If I understand right he entered love island with undiagnosed autism, they were concerned after a few days and he was removed from the villa. I really can’t understand why he keeps going on about love island etc. Surely they did the right thing? He then went on to have a breakdown but his autism was always there. Someone please enlighten me if I’m missing something
I watched a tiktok of him and I’m pretty sure he claims he had a full on breakdown and nobody would tell him what was going on and he was scared etc etc. I mean I dunno how true it all is but I think he feels during the period of being removed from the villa he wasn’t treated very nice

Whatsallthis

VIP Member
What did Chloe do the other night that’s led to this reaction (which is completely inexcusable). I got distracted with tattle and missed most of the episode so it’s went over my head and I was shocked to see this. Surely it’s not because of her drawl?!

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
There was a tiktok last night appearing to show a secret villa with three girls in a video, it had the typical love island decor (words on suitcases, walls, water bottles, etc) and one of the girls
appeared to be Shannon.
Here's the link;
this is fake the girl said it was

dotiedot

Chatty Member
More excited to see Paige and Finn back on my screen than I am to see this episode!
I would love if they sent Brad packing! Get the impression he thinks he's too good for anyone in there at the mo!