Love Island - Season 2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Rewatching this season as it’s my fave and I want to tattle about it 😂😂. Does anyone remember that Daniel who was initially coupled up with liv bowen? He was really creepy!

Reactions: 10
This was the first season I watched and I still think it’s the best one!

Reactions: 2
My favourite series out of them all! It was the last series that felt really unscripted for me

Reactions: 4
I loved series 2. For me series one was the best. It was new and they behaved badly 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Season 1 was the one I enjoyed most. Especially the way the winning couple stuck it out as mates. It's like everything similar though, as time goes on people apply for fame etc so it's not as authentic as the earlier series. Season 2 still had a good range of people and was more natural.

Reactions: 3
I've just recently binge watched series 1&2 as never started watching until series 3.

Series 2 is by far my favourite, much more natural looking girls to what you get now with curves and not so much work done.

Its sad Olivia and Cara are no longer friends, I loved there friendship in the villa and both relationships they were in.

Glad Cara and Nathan won, Nathan would have driven me insane but he was very funny.

Sad watching Caroline Flack back, she was such a good host ❤.

Did anyone else prefer the villa in the first two series to where they film now?

Malin Andersson thread is really interesting on here she was a witch then and completely awful now!

Reactions: 1
I'm currently re watching s2 one of the best seasons it kinda dosent feel right watching it especially the early episode when Sophie burst out crying knowing now how she struggled in there and after

Reactions: 1
Liv was always a snake like she never really got massively pulled on the rykard stuff not to slut shame but to be like wtf was that!

Annoys me how she got away with so much but then slut shamed Zara