Love Island 2024

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tbf I do like that they’ve just let them all in to have a chat and get to know each other first rather than going straight into picking couples

Reactions: 29
Lowkey if I was on there I wouldn’t be wearing eyeshadow and that during the day. Lashes yeah… light make up yeah… but save the heavy stuff for night time

Reactions: 14
Mimmi is the prettiest by far. Then Jess. The other girls all have too much work done and look farrrr older than they are (and their skin doesn’t look great in the VTs?)

the Welsh(?) one looks like Sophie May Dickson, think it's the eyes. Give off Junkie Vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I like this dynamic, genuine convo and banter, feels less staged

I feel like that Jess bird looks like the one that got with “job done” guy (what’s his name again?) in one of the previous seasons

*HUGO!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God I really hope the next generation doesn’t love Botox the way mine has. These girls are mid 20s and are looking nearly 40! They’re going to regret that in 10 years when they all start looking like Hannah from Season 1

Reactions: 24
This redhead looks too much like the brunette and the name Patsy is diabolical argue with yourself
Her body is fire tho. Then again stating that she’s going grey seems too much like making a laugh about her older age? And that reeks of insecurity to me

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.