Love Island 2024 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
anyways i must be totally bored. watching an episode on season 3. obviously i knew they could drink & smoke and that’s where the drama went down, but it just seems so much more authentic, no one gets dressed together they even chill in the bedrooms & it’s just better day 2 they had a challenge
I’m gonna do you a favour and tell you to watch season 2. People just had sex in the main bedroom (duvet off) and gave no fucks. Also all the drama…best season ever

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Samantha just showed up on my TikTok again!

She didn’t know Wil’s brother was a footballer. Neither did I? (Eliot Anderson) and when she found out she asked if he was single (he’s not!).

She didn’t know Omar was Stormzy is 72 years old’s friend until Maya told her on After Sun then she went to a party Omar had and met him!

Her favourite couples are Nicole and Ciaran and Ayo & Mimi. Ayo was her best boy friend in the villa.

There’s something about Ronnie as he’s a cheeky cockney (?!) and has good banter and is funny!

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just coming in here to say I cannot stand Jess and her bleeping sucking of her teeth and rolling of her eyes she does, you’re not the bleeping prize babe🤢 she is up there with one of the worst islanders

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Who do we think will go? My money is on konnor but would they send Grace with him?
Maybe they'll send Grace and Joey will be like 'no I'm actually in love with you, I'm leaving with you' (but it will be all planned ofc) 😅 A good way to get lots of interviews and podcasts requests afterwards

• Haha
Reactions: 6
1. Joey is SCARY. Like his behaviour is so concerning because he’s very much aware of what he’s doing.
2. if Jess was my manager I’d cry before, during and after my shift purely from being around her. It must be so draining. The fact a company hired her and thought yep she’s ok to lead a team of people w that attitude is insane
3. If I was Jessy I’d NEVERRR shut up about the fact a man picked me over Grace. Grace is stunninnnnnnnnng it’s insane
4. Ciaran is truthful but it’s low-key just rude now not even funny
5. Jessy looks max 19 like Grace is the definition of sexy and Jessy is … cute

Reactions: 15
I reckon I must have weird taste. I think Jessy is a million times more stunning than Grace. Can see all the work Grace has had done and even then she’s not IT. I just keep seeing tweets from guys saying Joey is crazy for his choices tonight? Jessy is gorg

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I reckon I must have weird taste. I think Jessy is a million times more stunning than Grace. Can see all the work Grace has had done and even then she’s not IT. I just keep seeing tweets from guys saying Joey is crazy for his choices tonight? Jessy is gorg
I think Grace looks like an alien🤣👽

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m with you on Grace but I also don’t think Jessie is particularly good looking either. Tbh none of them are this year. Or maybe it’s hidden under the 5000 layers of horrible brown bronzer they’re wearing

Reactions: 2
1. Joey is SCARY. Like his behaviour is so concerning because he’s very much aware of what he’s doing.
2. if Jess was my manager I’d cry before, during and after my shift purely from being around her. It must be so draining. The fact a company hired her and thought yep she’s ok to lead a team of people w that attitude is insane
3. If I was Jessy I’d NEVERRR shut up about the fact a man picked me over Grace. Grace is stunninnnnnnnnng it’s insane
4. Ciaran is truthful but it’s low-key just rude now not even funny
5. Jessy looks max 19 like Grace is the definition of sexy and Jessy is … cute
Jess gives major River Island manager vibes.

So essentially in a position of power due to the fact literally nobody else in the world wants to do it. (Sorry if you work there I can’t stand the place)

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I wonder if the real turning point for Joey was not being in the top three most popular couples and blaming it on Grace i.e. if I can't win it with you i'll win it with someone else...

Reactions: 17
Idk how to spell it but trey looks like he had a cleft lip and had it ‘fixed’ when he talks the middle of his mouth isn’t the right shape

Reactions: 2
Urgh Jess is gross. Not only is she a tit stirring bully but she’s desperate and this Trey guy can tell. The tongue flapping everywhere 🤢 PLEASE can someone just get her out. And I stand by what I said. She looks like Pob, I think it’s actually getting worse because her mouth is resembling a cats hole more and more.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.