Love Island 2024 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace has also had genuine tears. I don't think she's a good enough actress to put that on. She's now finding out she's just another in a very long line of Joey Essex's conquests.
She was far too smug about waltzing in and taking Joey off Samantha immediately. Like she really thinks she’s something special to him…and now she’s finding out she’s not lol.

I think Jessy seems quite classy - so I reckon she’ll tell Grace about the kiss tomorrow night. I just know Grace is going to be crappy about it to her and it’s really Joey she should be angry at! Jessy is just being bombshell and securing her connection (the same thing Grace done lol)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Grace has also had genuine tears. I don't think she's a good enough actress to put that on. She's now finding out she's just another in a very long line of Joey Essex's conquests.
I have no sympathy for her after she said he went cold with her after they were together previously and she also said they never went out so it sounds like he kept her a secret as his family did say they didn’t know about her. I think he treated her like a groupie and she’s acting like one after she keeps going back for more.

Reactions: 11
If we didn't know joey was 33 we'd assume he was what like 19/20 not by how he looks but how he acts. He is so bloody immature 🥴. I hope grace really does duck him off and gets to know Konnor. She may have been a witch with the whole joey & Sam situation but other than that I don't think she's come off too bad and she is gorgeous. Joey doesn't deserve her. You can tell Konnor is genuinely a lovely man and he is fit.

Reactions: 12
If we didn't know joey was 33 we'd assume he was what like 19/20 not by how he looks but how he acts. He is so bloody immature 🥴. I hope grace really does duck him off and gets to know Konnor. She may have been a witch with the whole joey & Sam situation but other than that I don't think she's come off too bad and she is gorgeous. Joey doesn't deserve her. You can tell Konnor is genuinely a lovely man and he is fit.
Idk like the way she acted this whole episode just gives mean girl energy

Reactions: 4
Grace, Harriet and Matilda are mean girls that’s pretty obvious at this point I feel sorry for Jessie what a welcome how dare she talk to joey on love island when she went in as a bombshell to turn heads 🤣
I can’t stand the 3 of them! I’ll take Jess any day over them Harriet constantly looking like she drank sour milk she’s a bully very sly like to act the victim Matilda hasn’t an ounce of interest in Sean just hopeful of a better option in casa and grace marking her territory with that kiss infront of Jessie like she did on Samantha too!

Reactions: 9
Jess reminds me of one of those braggy Apprentice contestants who repeatedly fails as project manager but shouts her way out of being fired.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Im a bit behind but tilda thinks shes queen of the villa, shes barely unpacked ffs! Producers 100% told them they was up there, so fake how harriet just stumbled across them

Reactions: 5
anyways i must be totally bored. watching an episode on season 3. obviously i knew they could drink & smoke and that’s where the drama went down, but it just seems so much more authentic, no one gets dressed together they even chill in the bedrooms & it’s just better day 2 they had a challenge

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.