Love Island 2024 #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just to say I haven’t shagged Joey Essex! 🤣

I was just joking !

But Grace said he was good in bed so it must be true !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Nicole is a drama queen and Ciaran can do so much better. Grace's outfit and dance was hot, what an ass 😃 Jess was the least sexy of them all, and im fumin' that she got exactly what she wanted. I hope Tilda and Sean get married and have cute babies (nobody believed in Jessie and Will either at first). Joey can't be sexy to save his life, never had to most likely as he's "famous" and girls get wet just hearing his last name. Mimii might as well be sleepwalking, she's so boring and predictably they raised each others heart rates the most.

Reactions: 21
Is casa even gonna happen? This is such a yawn fest and the bombshells are SHITE.

saying that when tilda walked in I thought she was pretty plain but she’s fast becoming my favourite

Reactions: 23
I always thought Joey was a closet homosexual. He seems the type to be in serious denial.
Nah he’s defo just a deeply insecure little man child

Projects all his own insecurities onto the woman he dates. And needs constant reassurance “do you think I’m the sexiest guy in here”. He should actually date Nicole - the two of them can project onto each other

Reactions: 16
Wil/Uma raising each others heartbeat to me shows how little even the producers give a duck about them as a couple.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Girls heart rate raised the most:
Harriett - Ronnie
Uma - Will
Matilda - Sean
Mimii - Konnor
Grace - Ayo
Jess - Ronnie
Nicole - Ciaran

Boys heart rate raised the most:
Ciaran - Grace
Konnor - Matilda
Will - Uma
Ayo- Mimii
Ronnie- Jess
Joey- Nicole
Sean - Jess

Reactions: 10
Yes I definitely thought he was back in TOWIE days and even in his documentary he came across like that!
Reminds me of when he once wore ridiculously tight jeans on TOWIE, when he first started dating Sam and she cringed . That make me side eye him & think, maybe Bobby Norris isn't the only gay one in the cast

Reactions: 7
Girls heart rate raised the most:
Harriett - Ronnie
Uma - Will
Matilda - Sean
Mimii - Konnor
Grace - Ayo
Jess - Ronnie
Nicole - Ciaran

Boys heart rate raised the most:
Ciaran - Grace
Konnor - Matilda
Will - Uma
Ayo- Mimii
Ronnie- Jess
Joey- Nicole
Sean - Jess
I just do not believe these aren’t staged, heart rate challenges they never wear anything to show their heart rates being monitored? And it’s such a coincidence that of course Ciaran heart rate is for someone else’s but Nicole’s wasn’t 👌🏼 I just believe they make the results up

Reactions: 19
Popped in just to say as a man that Jess is brilliant. The absolute type of lass a guy would want as a mate. She's got a good heart and is like an agony aunt in there.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Yes I definitely thought he was back in TOWIE days and even in his documentary he came across like that!
Reminds me of when he once wore ridiculously tight jeans on TOWIE, when he first started dating Sam and she . That make me side eye him & think, maybe Bobby Norris isn't the only gay one in the cast
She's v pretty if you look on her main IG. Grace gonna be pisssssed
What's her IG pls?

Reactions: 1
Reminds me of when he once wore ridiculously tight jeans on TOWIE, when he first started dating Sam and she cringed . That make me side eye him & think, maybe Bobby Norris isn't the only gay one in the cast
I remember that and them horrible orange Ugg boots

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.