Love Island 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicole was about as sexy as a wet paper bag in a porto potty, no way Joey was turned on by her, these results are a fix, OFC Jess raised Ronnies heart just as harriet is insecure aboout them and ofc Grace raised Ciarans when we know it would piss nicole off,

Reactions: 18
Of course Joey had to be dressed up as a king, but it was giving Burger King. He is so not a masculine or confident or sexy. He doesn’t know how to handle women. He’s like a little boy. I bet he would be tit in bed.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Genuine question but how do they measure the heart rates as I never see anything attached to them? I bet you they just make answers up!

coincidence that answers to stir the villa up are exactly that?

Reactions: 10
“Jess’ heart rate was raised the most by Ronnie.”

Jess: “you wish”

????!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.