Love Island 2024 #7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mimii/Ayo - HOW are they still there? They may as well be on a different show. Sedation Island.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
No Man will ever beat Jay from S8 doing this challenge, that man was pure sex and sex on legs, bring him back

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Matilda is everyone's nan at the Chippendales lol. Living her best life

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ronnie should’ve been Dracula, his arse don’t even fill out the pants 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I swear, some of these islanders have as much sensuality as a turnip. Bet they're lousy shags.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ronnie thinks that shoving his junk near a woman's face turns them on. Typical

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jess is awful, her dance was not a dance. Fair enough I wouldn't be able to do it better but like come on. Ayo's outfit was hot but he himself just isn't

Reactions: 7
Why does everyone (girls and boys alike) lose their tit for Ronnie????! He’s not good looking, he’s not ripped, he can barely string a sentence together, teeth are unforgivable, hair is deplorable.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Why does everyone (girls and boys alike) lose their tit for Ronnie????! He’s not good looking, he’s not ripped, he can barely string a sentence together, teeth are unforgivable, hair is deplorable.
I still don’t understand the ronnie appeal either

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.