Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iieee

VIP Member
Jess genuinely thinks she's the nations favourite and they sent a bombshell in to save her. WE DON'T LIKE YOU

• Heart
Reactions: 33

lozzac28

So glad Ciaran is speaking up about booting Omar off, did like Sean at first but what a loser, if his connection with Matilda was stronger then why did he not let her decide that for herself, he’s desperate and it’s pathetic. I really don’t like any of the islanders at all who are left apart from Ciaran all boring arse losers

• Heart
Reactions: 33

GossWhore

VIP Member
Sorry we need to kick Joey cock ass out now

Who the f do you think you are

"POWER couple" ???

Reactions: 32

doodlebug

VIP Member
I’m shocked Sean is 24. He acts 14 having his first girlfriend. It was cute at first but now it’s a bit cringe sorry babe.
Quoting myself but I was rooting for him at first, but getting rid of Omar (his best mate) to eliminate the competition was a weasel move. He wasn’t mature / emotionally intelligent enough to understand it should’ve been Matilda’s choice. Ciaran is 21 and he understood that.

Solpaqueen

The format of this show never changes, it’s always so predictable. We all know Grace will ignore Konnor now and predictably stick with Joey. We also know Matilda will end up being put off by creepy Sean. The welshies and Mimi & Ayo will cling to each other until the end despite having no chemistry.

BBee

Omg Ronnie said that to let he down gently. Why has Jess gone over and spoke that shit cos she's too embarrassed to say he doesn't want her.

Reactions: 31

MollyMalone

VIP Member
Who does Jess think she is giving advice to Harriet and seeing her a little sister?! Harriet doesn't give a fuck about you babe x

• Heart

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
I'm surprised Matilda laughed at that. I'd have been fuming. Sean is acting entitled and deep down he knows the only way to get together with Matilda is to get rid of the other options.

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Why not fucking Jess man. I don’t think they should’ve sent Omar home cause Matilda would’ve chosen him. 🤷🏻‍♀️