Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sophie1106

Chatty Member
Grace fancying Omar, flirting with Konnor and now heart rate raised the most by Ayo?

I think we discovered Grace’s type when there isn’t a celebrity option available 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 71

Notredamn

VIP Member
I didn’t like the way Konnor was treated like chopped liver, poor guy.

Sean brings me such disgust, from the way he intensely looks his prey, I mean, Matilda up and down. To the trembling hands when they were kissing 🤮 to the shouting about it, and then wittering on about ‘the special moment’ afterwards. He is like a dirty old git and a clueless virgin rolled into one biscuit.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
They picked the wrong people. I hate the way the OGs stick together. They need to stop letting islanders send people home and just go with whoever got the fewest votes. We complain about this every year but the producers seem to do the opposite of what the viewers want.

Reactions: 52

LittlePea

Chatty Member
I feel a bit sorry for Harriet, Jess is constantly looking for ways to put her down.

At no point did Ronnie say he’d have been all for Jess, she just can’t bear that Ronnie has pied her and shattered her belief that she is superior to Harriet it in every way

• Haha
  • Heart

Laika1234

VIP Member
I feel a bit sorry for Harriet, Jess is constantly looking for ways to put her down.

At no point did Ronnie say he’d have been all for Jess, she just can’t bear that Ronnie has pied her and shattered her belief that she is superior to Harriet it in every way
Jess is a bully. That is literally it in a nutshell. It was ok for her at the start because she had Nicole and Sam in her corner but now with Sam gone and Nicole obsessed with rowing with Ciaran she’s just starting to look more and more nasty for not letting it go.

• Heart

Clovis

VIP Member
Hilarious that Jess is acting like she's taking the high road rather than the reality of getting firmly pied off. The cognitive dissonance of her!

• Haha
Reactions: 50

Its_Me

VIP Member
All so Harriet and Sean can have their chance with 2 people who don’t want them 😤

• Haha
Reactions: 49

iieee

VIP Member
Ciaran is so much more mature than the other boys, why does Nicole keep beating him with that stick that he's not

Reactions: 48

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Jesus how embarrassing is this conversation with Joey and Grace. They really think they’re something special. Can’t wait until they’re booted out.

Reactions: 46

sophie1106

Chatty Member
For anyone who didn’t watch Towie back in the day, this is exactly how he was with Sam! Was just discussing with my partner how I wondered if he’d maybe grown up but he’s still as jealous and insecure as always! Even the way he had Grace sitting on his knee

Defo the type to make you unfollow guy friends and check your phone… it makes me feel bad that because he’s famous no one is going to tell him that he’s out of order. Like he’s just slagged Omar off to the entire bedroom and it’s unfair to him he’s done nothing wrong.
Also, I don’t care if you’re Harry Styles, any man who says to another man “you’re no competition to me” is automatically an ick. Grossssss

Reactions: 45