Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sophie1106

Chatty Member
Sean is giving “she’ll defo pick me if I’m the last man on earth” vibes and honestly this is how lesbians were invented

for legal reasons this is a joke but I hate Sean now x

• Haha
Reactions: 44

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Now I want a male bombshell to come in for Matilda. That was a dirty move from Sean. It's really unfair to give some islanders power over the others like that.

Reactions: 44

GossWhore

VIP Member
I'm sorry all. But next season. We need to ditch mental health checks and up the alcohol.

I need the drama. I'm sorry

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

sophie1106

Chatty Member
Sorry if you have to dump your only competition to “help you out” then you don’t have a shot with that girl Sean…twat

• Haha

upsid3down

Grace is such a prick, leads on Konnor telling him to put himself first and not worry about stepping on toes, to then act fuming when he picks her 🤣 make it make sense

• Haha

Laika1234

VIP Member
Sorry lads Ronnie is a knob but I’d vote for him and Harriett over the toxic Joey and Grace every day.

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Laika1234

VIP Member
this is mental - why is Grace acting like Konnor has kidnapped her and is holding her hostage yet she told him she was open yesterday?

• Haha

sophie1106

Chatty Member
You can totally tell that Jess thinks her and Ronnie are like “first loves” the way she constantly goes on about WE realised this and then WE agreed this. Hun, Ronnie hasn’t given you a 2nd thought since Day 5…which was tWO WEEKS AGO

• Haha
  • Heart

Freedomofspeech89

VIP Member
Grace was more than insinuating that she was in interested in Konner. This is either strategic or she’s just not that into Joey.

Reactions: 41

Humphrey Rudge

Chatty Member
Very sneaky and shit stirring from Jess. She left out the part where she made it very clear to him she's still interested but he rejected her and said he doesn't feel the same way about her now. She's clearly very bitter because ultimately she's been pied.

Reactions: 41
Harriet happy to be Ronnie's sloppy seconds after he fucked her off for teef and is now only available because teef has fucked HIM off. He didn't want her the first time she's completely embarrassing herself to go after him AGAIN when he hasn't even stated he is interested. Imagine begging after such an unfortunate looking arsehole

• Haha
Reactions: 40

ohlawd

Chatty Member
Grace is actually a clown. She basically told him she was open and now she’s acting like the end of the world

Reactions: 39

Jusa

VIP Member
Bloody snakes, should have been Joey and Grace.

I think it's made Sean and Harriet look pathetic pushing for them to go to strengthen their chances with Tilda and Ron

Reactions: 39