Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
I think it’s nice that there are people with different opinions on this thread, would be boring if everyone agreed. Although this is how I feel after defending Jess so hard last week

Still don’t like Harriett though

• Haha
Reactions: 34

SheMyBestie

Grace should just sleep in the bloody single bed. The other two are so why shouldn’t she? They should both have a bit of respect.

Reactions: 33

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Has Grace even tried to get to know anyone else? It's so obvious her and Joey planned this. I hope they get dumped in the next public vote. I don't mind Joey being there if he's having the normal LI experience of meeting someone in there but having it set up for him and his gf is a joke. If it is a set up I really don't know what the producers are thinking, surely no one watching wants this?!

Reactions: 33

Lilylate

VIP Member
I feel sorry for her but she must know his reputation on these shows plus what Love Island is like. She's just not cut out to deal with it obviously so needs to be home.
Honestly, I’m not sure any of the other girls would’ve dealt with it any better if they were in the same position.

The other girls have cried over a LOT less.

It’s one thing being given the run around by Ronnie nobody from Essex, it’s another being completely humiliated by someone who is already in the public eye, on national TV - especially when you don’t yourself have the media training or coaching to be able to deal with such a situation.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

LittlePea

Chatty Member
I’ve seen a few TikToks from men who have experienced balding saying they’re sure Ronnie is using hair fibres, but I don’t understand how he’s applying it in the villa.

If he’s taking it off at night so it doesn’t go in the bed, the islanders must know he’s balding? Or is he sneaking off after the lights go out to remove it? Is he waking up earlier than everyone else to apply it in the mornings before anyone sees? How many times a day does he check if it’s coming off and then reapplies it? What does he do when he showers, do people see the fibres round the plug hole?

So many questions.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Literally!! And now Joey is trying to have a rational conversation and she’s already kicking off
Joey is right - Samantha backed off as SOON as Grace walked in
Although Joey needs to be honest with her and cut it off. He does not like her.
AM EMBARRASSED - GIRL YOU ARE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF SHUT IT
I don’t think he’s being rational at all. He’s making her think it’s her fault when he doesn’t want her anyway and already kissed someone else

Reactions: 31

blueyfan3684

VIP Member
Tiffany is like an AI robot who has only been programmed to say “that’s nice to know” on a loop. The only facial expression she has is a manic grin wtf

• Haha

emmalover

Wasn’t a Sam fan but ngl feel really bad for her leaving I was really hoping they would bring in some guys for her. Do feel like joey actually used her I was on his side for the most part and thought Sam was so dramatic but the last two days I saw a completely different side. Sam was clearly used for the two weeks there’s no doubt about it. I’m so convinced now aswell that grace and joey were in fact already together before going in the chemistry is undeniable.

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Jess obviously thinks she's popular with the public so can get away with acting like a cunt but if it comes down to a public vote she'll be out. I quite like Harriet now. I don't know how she hasn't lost her shit at Jess.

Janeeks

From the last recoupling things have changed dramatically for Sam. She went from thinking her and joey were the nations favourite to now going home, that has to burn 😬

• Haha
It’s the immediate rejection, Samantha is insecure.

the producers orchestrated this by bringing Grace and Joey in.

hope they give Samantha some support, they have a duty of care.

• Heart