Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

UselessNonentities

I need Joey and Grace gone by the end of this week. Her smug face the entire episode was pissing me all the way off. Them pretending to give a fuck about Samantha’s feelings was nauseating and transparent. Just awful awful people

Reactions: 40

doodlebug

VIP Member
I think Samantha’s issue isn’t even about Joey not wanting to be with her (I don’t even think she liked him like that tbh). She knew he wasn’t on it. She was always mumbling to the girls about how they never kissed or cuddled. She just wanted to win and have that Joey Essex clout. If it was anyone else she would’ve sacked him off for being uninterested in her.

She’s now embarrassed that she was quoting towie, telling Joey his life story, banging on about fan girls coming in - when she was the ultimate fan girl. She probably just feels a bit stupid she was banging on about “national treasure” and “nation’s favourites” only for her to be unceremoniously kicked to the curb.

Reactions: 40

Laika1234

VIP Member
Sean desperately needs to find something else to talk to women about other than sweets. It’s just weird and forced.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

ishy1981

Nah I feel for Samantha, I don’t blame her for sleeping outside. Self preservation and Joey just was never that into her.

And although I could be Ronnies mum, wtf are they seeing in him. He has no redeeming qualities 😩

Reactions: 37

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
Jesus Joey is either very clever or very stupid, making it about him, then saying 'we spent 2 weeks together' fuck off mate, you didn't care beforehand.

I hate the shite of making something being about how someone reacts to being treated, rather than it being about how they were treated, reacting to being treated like shite is not the same as treating someone like shite.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

gummy-bear

VIP Member
Haven’t commented on this thread but have been reading along and loling. Harriet is actually my favourite but she legit looks like she’s been at a rave off her nut on Ket in Ibiza in the evenings 😭😭😭 I’ve never known a more disheveled islander.

Grace is 🤢 I actually just think she’s nasty, also I cannot fathom fancying joey Essex he is such a hideous man child and kisses like he’s 14 at a nappy night at oceana.

no words for Tiffany, thick as shit

• Haha
Reactions: 36

1181carmenta

VIP Member
I mean Tiff is a perfect match for Ronnie. He's slimy and creepy and I doubt he wants anything more in a woman than big tits, and Tiff has nothing to offer, literally, other than her fake tits.

• Haha

skinnzza1994

VIP Member
Na Jess has got it in for Harriet at this point, Sam has point blank said it and yet she’s still going “is it her”. Jess the girl has a name!. Proper gone off Jess now.