Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Uma: did you miss me
Uma: how do you like my hair
Uma: how should I wear my hair
Uma: what should I wear tonight

SHUTTTTTTTTTTTT UPPPPPPPPP

• Haha
Reactions: 49

xxoo1993

Really not a fan of how a lot of you are trying to invalidate Samantha’s feelings. Regardless of anything it’s never nice for a man you’ve been spending time with to choose another woman over you and drop you like a sack of shit, we’ve all been there. Just because you think you might handle it differently that doesn’t mean other people shouldn’t be allowed to handle getting their feelings hurt and ego bruised in their own way. Do better girls.
---
As women we shouldn’t be celebrating or condoning gaslighting behaviour from men.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Jess is so rude. She only talks about herself. Sean is trying to talk to her and she's only arsed about who has been talking about her. She's so defensive and abrasive.

Reactions: 47

Jasminexx02

VIP Member
He doesn’t want to carry on at all, that’s serious gaslighting, he’s trying to make her feel like it’s her who doesn’t want it

Reactions: 46

gimm3more

VIP Member
Jess don’t try and worm your way out of it. You picked Sean for revenge and mugged him off

Reactions: 45

Jas19/2

VIP Member
From the comments I have read some people seem to believe grace is joey current girlfriend and she was never an ex and it didn’t end frosty at all. It’s like Joey was waiting for his girlfriend to enter the villa that’s why there was no PDA towards Samantha and I am inclined to believe this also

• Wow
Reactions: 43

takingthemickmick

VIP Member
Joey is being a dickhead making out like Samantha is the one who ended things. He needs to tell her what he's been telling other people - that it's just a friendship and he wants Grace. I hope he gets exposed on movie night.

Reactions: 41

AlaiaG

VIP Member
Nah you did use Sean to piss off Ronnie and it completely backfired on you cause Ronnie doesn’t give a shit.

Joey only wanted to speak to Samantha to clear the air so he could continue as normal with grace without feeling guilty for Sam's exit and dislike from the public, he just wanted the green light. She did right not to entertain it.