• Harriett/Sean

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Joey/Samantha

Votes: 63 13.4%
  • Nicole/Ciaran

Votes: 226 48.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ciaran and Nicole all the way. For all I care they could win right now. Their date was so cute and she seems adorable.

Reactions: 13
This bloody show. First I was seeing Mario Falcone in Munveer. Now I am seeing Ricky Rayment in Ronnie.

Why are the current guys looking like TOWIE cast!!!

Reactions: 12
I'm not particularly fond of any of the couples, but I've picked nicole and ciaran for now. Although part of me thinks if ciaran gets to Casa, he's gonna do a liam!

Reactions: 22
Whatever way Samantha wore her hair during that task made her look terrible 🫣
Her face looked so plastic

Reactions: 6
Nicole/Coaran give me early Jiberty vibes in that there’a nothing special about them but there’s literally duck all else to work with.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It’s annoying it’s girls recouple next, over a week till we’ll probably find out who ayo and Ronnie actually want😩

Reactions: 6
This just proves ronnie hair theories 🤣
What is anyone in this place finding hot or appealing about Ronnie for him to be constantly in the center of vying and makeout sessions.. WTF. He isn't even interesting, that we've seen.... HAVE WE??!

If he's trying to hide hair problems, I can't figure out why he's come in with this haircut that's left the sides and back super long so it forms a dip in the back of his head, from the side you can always see it that it goes out at an angle. Why not brush it over to the sides or have a strategic cut that does that, or just cut it shorter all over, then the top being thinner wouldn't be as glaring. Surely that would be easier than having to rig it every day to keep up with the day's activities.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Last nights ep was boring. I hope something decent happens tonight. Canne be arsed with two sad women fighting over receding hairline Ronnie.

Reactions: 19
Look at the temple recession and lack of density at the front. He must be using a boatload of fibers to create an artificial hairline. Poor bugger 👨‍🦱
df.gif

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.