Love Island 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Feel bad for Nicole after this episode. Harriet is clearly trying to be queen B and she’s giving Nicole shite for being liked more by a lad she fancies. I loved when she smiled in the mirror after Harriet was having her drama queen meltdown, it’s pretty obvious she hates her and I don’t blame her!
When Nicole thought Harriett had the edge after the kiss she was acting just as territorial and arsey. I think Harriett is unhinged but Nicole is also a total eejit.

Reactions: 13
Just catching up but if Harriet says "generally" instead of "genuinely" one more time I'm gunna throw myself off my balcony 🤣🤣😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 25
When Nicole thought Harriett had the edge after the kiss she was acting just as territorial and arsey. I think Harriett is unhinged but Nicole is also a total eejit.
Nicole reminds me of one of the girls who bullied me in school. I don't trust her tbh.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Totally forgot Munveer was in there! He’s had zero screen time, literally in none of the camera angles and I was just saying to my other half that I thought he might of left then he pops up to pick patsy 🤣

Reactions: 10
Oh Omar 😍😍 he is gorgeous. When is Harriet leaving? My god she is a nasty piece of work

Reactions: 3
Every time a teacher comes on LI, I do wonder how they are able to go back to teaching afterwards ??? I just wonder how students would react and if employers would be keen for the chaos and kids being rude..?
They don’t go back. Pretty sure they’re not allowed

Reactions: 3
These girls are batshit !

I genuinely had to put the subtitles on at one point to understand what Nicole was saying

Reactions: 2
Not surprised Jess is angry at Ronnie, I’d be absolutely raging if I was her

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.