Love Island 2024 #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He kinda looks annoyed. Like them guys who only care when you got a new man
Yeh he’s just proved that there!! He’s actually funny as duck some of the stuff he’s come out with so far. Excited to see how this plays out so glad they saved Mimii

Reactions: 4
Early days but I feel like the producers have really delivered with the cast this year. This sounds horrible but they’re all more ‘rough’ than normal so more willing to argue and witch. Harriet in particular is nuts, whoever picked her deserves a promotion.
She has a kinda famous influencer friend and was dancing on tables and screaming in IG stories when she became single. So they probably saw that and thought "that's our little mad hatter on the season"

• Haha
Reactions: 7
speaking of hair who was that Scottish guy from Tyriques season? his hair was an abomination 😭

Reactions: 2
Early days but I feel like the producers have really delivered with the cast this year. This sounds horrible but they’re all more ‘rough’ than normal so more willing to argue and witch. Harriet in particular is nuts, whoever picked her deserves a promotion.
It wouldn't be the same without Hazza have to admit that....she's definitely tv gold

Reactions: 6
Thank GOD. A big rugged, handsome chunk of manhood has arrived for Mimii. My empty (😭) wine bottle was going to find itself flying through my telly if she had gotten dumped.

And Ayo's face. Haha. duck off pal. You picked Uma ye twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
In only mid way through the episode but Patsy egging Harriet on and dancing as she walked towards Ciaran was painfully mortifying.

Reactions: 17
Feel bad for Nicole after this episode. Harriet is clearly trying to be queen B and she’s giving Nicole shite for being liked more by a lad she fancies. I loved when she smiled in the mirror after Harriet was having her drama queen meltdown, it’s pretty obvious she hates her and I don’t blame her!

Reactions: 15
Honestly I kinda feel bad but I NEVER release my inner witch , she is a tiny part of me and Tattle is THE only place she pops up so can I just say …… how does Harry breathe through such a slim
nose jobbed nose ?????

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.