Love Island 2022 #53 Licked a tit or whatever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't rate Ekin & Davide as a couple. Two highly entertaining individuals. But there's just something lacking as a couple. I think the chemistry is more physical than anything. I don't see them as a long term thing. They'll probably last a year and do well out of it financially.

There were no strong couples this year, so they were deserving based on providing the best moments. A really toxic group of people this year.

Reactions: 10
Luca and gemma won’t know what to do imagine them in a room just those 2 so awkward
She's gonna "have a headache" until they fly home and she can be too busy catching up with family to have any alone time with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Guys, it’s been a blast 💥
I can’t lie, I’m very happy to see the amount of people that jumped ship from Luca love to join me in my hatred for him. I’m very sorry for at times being very vocal and not dropping it, but I’m also not that sorry because at least most of you have seen the light. Most of you. ❤

i don’t know what I’ll do without you all now 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yesterday or 2 days ago the whole villa voted them least compatible

Now look

Screenshot_20220801-225242_Instagram.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Billy,Adam,Jack possibly more of the casa boys. Jay was tempted too.

ekin said from the start she would steal Davide and didn’t see any other girl as a threat.
Jay rejected Danica because she was too young, Gemma’s 2 years younger so that was never going to happen

Reactions: 11
All the prejudice and slut-shaming Ekin endured while she was in there, she was treated like a full blown pariah at one point and she still held it together, and was always there for the others despite how they’d judged her - she really, really deserved the win and to get the guy 💕 I would’ve probably never watched it again if G + L won
I agree. Not just as a couple but as people they deserve it as well! Davide is always happy for the other couples. His face when Andrew saw Tasha in her dress. Ekin always being the shoulder to cry on and lifting up the girls spirits when they were upset. 👸🏼👸🏼🇮🇹
together they’re so good and I do think tbey are genuine. Davide smiles& looks at her like he adores her

• Heart
Reactions: 17
They were only faithful because they're both so bleeping boring and miserable that other people weren't interested
To be fair people were into them - I think they just liked each other enough/knew they were a popular couple early doors which encouraged them to stay put. I think had they or luca placed bottom gemma might have ended it soooner but it’s really hard to tell with her. I think part of the reason SHE comes off so badly is that she’s terrible in front of the camera - she looked really sweaty and uncomfortable everytime it panned in on her at the final.

Reactions: 9
Oh honestly even if Gemma is going to stay with Luca I would need at least 2 weeks away from him now for some peace and quiet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can we just take a moment to appreciate how BB is such a British icon after all this time it needs no words, no introduction, just its own legendary theme music

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Thanks LI tattle family, it's been a ride! Wouldn't have kept watching if I didn't enjoy live tattling along with everyone so much ❤ and cherry on top that we got to see mum and dad win together 👑

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.