Love Island 2022 #53 Licked a tit or whatever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually? It’s as bad as the ofcom complaints. It’s a fkin tv show!!!
A TV show that has a large younger audience and behaviour that was seemingly brushed off by the girls just isn't OK and will never be OK. I've said it many times and I'll repeat. Nobody gets that bad an edit.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
*misogynistic

luca is all those things you listed (minus the cheating) and worse. And no one else was seriously interested in him anyway. Danica toyed with the idea but I think it was under direction tbh.

if you think Luca is a catch then you’re better off single, trust me
Tbh none of the guys in there this year are great catches. If I had to choose based on this series I’d go for Jay or Adam.
luca has is good points but too clingy and moody for me.
Davide is too arrogant,sexist,cheats,shows off and only started treating ekin fairly well when he realised she’s popular.

Reactions: 8
This quotes me but I didn’t say either of these things and I’m so confused and I think this is a sign I probably need to go bed 😂
To be fair that was my error 😂😂😂
I'd started a reply earlier and got distracted!! Didn't delete it out properly!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Yes! I had meant to say this at the time but the thread was moving so fast. He was the only one not standing in a coupley way with Indiyah if that makes sense. The others all had their arms round their partners waist but it looked like Dami's arms were down by his side at times
He was behaving so weird and not dressed right at all... bizzare...

Reactions: 8
A TV show that has a large younger audience and behaviour that was seemingly brushed off by the girls just isn't OK and will never be OK. I've said it many times and I'll repeat. Nobody gets that bad an edit.
Much as I don’t like her I was listening to amber fill on Toby’s podcast. She said that the girls are just pathetic this year basically. The boys this year if they had the girls from her year wouldn’t have got away with the crap they did this year.
None of the boys deserved to win.

Reactions: 2
Be interesting to see what management Ekin signs with. I see Gemma & Tasha are with Off Limits now.

Reactions: 7
Much as I don’t like her I was listening to amber fill on Toby’s podcast. She said that the girls are just pathetic this year basically. The boys this year if they had the girls from her year wouldn’t have got away with the crap they did this year.
None of the boys deserved to win.
It was good for WA to step in for both sides. To get women to realise that it's Not OK and hopefully not tolerate men like that in the real world

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.