Love Island 2022 #53 Licked a tit or whatever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are people shocked? Have you watched the show?

You ALL know the power of fiat500

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
This is actually bleeping bullshit! A bleeping disgrace that bleep bastard is going to come second

Reactions: 20
If Lemma win this, I will refuse to believe it wasn't a fix and totally explains why Gemma was so chill throughout because she knew she had it in the bag.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Come on davide and ekin 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼 HOW is Luca and Gemma still up there, eww he’s gunna think he’s top dog

Reactions: 6
Oh no tattle babes. This is not looking good is it. I'm starting to feel a bit sad that this all going to be over soon and we're going out like this.

• Sad
Reactions: 16
If Ekin and Davide don't win then we know this show is fixed. No way has this little spoilt brat been voted more than Indiyah and Dami or Tasha and Andrew.

Reactions: 24
I'm nervous as hell. Gemma and Luca with that smug smile thinking they've got it in the bag....I cannot....

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.