Love Island 2022 #42 Deji is like when you order Ovie off wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Danica: In order to be in accordance with the equality and discrimination act 2004 it is my legal and professional responsibility to give both applicants an equal shot at securing this role

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
"A lot of big things coming for us" = Peacocks clothing and Shoe Zone brand ambassadors

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Luca is such a little turd, that comment to Jamie about 'who would you go for if you could choose him' like trying to provoke him into saying one of the OGs. Glad he didn't take the bait and said Danica.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Same - the hate I have for it is up there with the spitting into mouths challenges
Agree!! I always fast forward that too. Find the heart monitor strip tease one cringe too!

Bring back the twitter challenge!!!

Reactions: 5
I can't be the only one who thinks Indiyah's hair looks like a skunk or a racoon, those awful white streaks mak e me think of wild animal

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.