Love Island 2022 #42 Deji is like when you order Ovie off wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
people want davide and ekin in the hideaway instead of dami and indiyah cause they hate dami, which i get, i hate him too but let’s not act like davide is any better😭 he’s talked a lot of tit too and about ekin lol, he even clapped when adam pied ekin and said bravo. it’s not like their relationship is any better imo
Davide has had his moments but they have so much chemistry it would be 100 % better viewing

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nathalia said she has never had to graft once in her life and the two first times she has she gets rejected because she came with the attitude of someone who never had to do it before she’s so stuck up her head is poking through the earth’s atmosphere into the Milky Way
Awhhhh can’t stand her 🫠
Get the hint babes ya not wanted & that attitude is rank 🫥

I honestly cannot stand Ekin after tonight! She’s been a right witch! Is she forgetting she was once a bombshell and had to do what she had to do! She thinks she’s untouchable.

Hate incoming 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Oh I disagree! Natalia came in with a serious chip on her shoulder!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
I honestly cannot stand Ekin after tonight! She’s been a right witch! Is she forgetting she was once a bombshell and had to do what she had to do! She thinks she’s untouchable.

Hate incoming 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Nah. I regret to inform you that your post is wrong.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
No right I’m glad Nathalia is sticking up for herself. Ekin-Su did have a problem once she heard Nathalias name when the text got read out. Then was giving her dead ass eyes. I just think Ekin was threatened, this is not about looks they are both beautiful ladies - I’m putting it more towards that Ekin had her back up cause she didn’t want to lose Davide which is fairs, but the just argued over pizza and pineapple which is silly af 🤣🤣🤣
but where is this energy for Paige? if she wants a problem grand but Paige was saying she needs glasses, pulling angry faces when she was getting ready for her date and being rude to her shooting her daggers

Hate incoming 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Bad behaviour from ekin tonight but I think she’s bitten her tongu for too long trying to stay in davides good books

Reactions: 8
Oh god I know this show is the antithesis of feminism but having the mob cheering the lingerie clad girl off to the hideaway, and competing in cooking breakfast for a guy in the same ep.... help

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Guys… am I an old prude or I can’t believe they’re sharing underwear? Especially a gstring/thong that’s been up tashas ass and vagina???
I remember Montana said all the girls shared bikinis. It's disgusting.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I’m so confused at people thinking ES was rude, she asked Natalia what pizza she liked and N then laughed at her for liking pineapple AND accused her of only liking it to please Davide? Major attitude problem, ES was pretty restrained I thought 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 47
JEREMIAH WAS A BULLFROG

I'm having far more fun with the adverts than the actual show. Like wtf has even happened? Fa

• Haha
  • Heart
Thing is, ekin tried to chill the atmosphere out and make light of it but old slenderman natalia kept going with the attitude and the crappy facial expressions

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.