Love Island 2022 #42 Deji is like when you order Ovie off wish

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyway i saw Gemmas mum leaving comments on Tashas Instagram saying she feels it went into bullying so i hope she is a strong women that comes in on the family visit and tells her daughter to cut Luca off.

Caseys mum came in celebrity big brother and told her Lee Ryan had been mugging her off and he wasn’t for her, i need Gemmas mum to come with the same energy.
“Ee’s muggin you off darlin”. One of the greatest tv moments ever

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Dreading the baby challenge this year ffs. Go on Gemma tell ekin her pancakes weren’t nice I dare u

• Haha
Reactions: 13

I continuously expect better from these eps, but they just aren’t givingggg

Reactions: 15
When you realise you’re never gonna get to meet Michael Owen cos he and his wife realise youre a sexist bully who fancies teenagers

A4B9BDEA-38B0-4717-9775-88E3BB48D118.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Chris I've actually lost the will

Is it gonna be this tit until the end? This i why I've only ever watched the last 15 minutes of former series before 🤣
It's always a snoozy mess after the initial fall out post Casa

Reactions: 6
Yawn

I fail to see why he is getting sympathy another toxic abuser with desperate women commenting under the photo and endorsing his crap

The popularity and deals these people get after being so horrible on the show is against all sort of ethical codes in real life normal companies

2EF7101F-D286-4A98-8EE1-D6DDEBA4331E.jpeg

• Sick
  • Angry
Lacey is really trying to force this Deji thing but I’m not buying it

Reactions: 21
Urgh, sick to death of everyone using the 'it wasn't a proper kiss in the challenge so we should do it again' line. Everybody does it, it's bleeping boring and cliche.

• Heart
I’ve said it before I’m saying it again I can’t work with Reece’s voice sounds like it needs clearing

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.