• Andrew and Tasha

Votes: 28 5.1%
  • Danica and Billy

Votes: 202 37.1%
  • Paige and Adam

Votes: 61 11.2%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly none of this would happen if they gave the public what they want and put ‘normal’ people in instead of social media wannabes. 25+, a range of body types, careers etc etc. Hell even throw in some divorcees and single parents! We want everyday people who genuinely want to find someone. Not narcissistic tosspots who want 5 mil on Insta.

I want flabby Sharon from the estate getting her groove on for the sexy silver fox builder with moobs and 3 ex wives 😆
Absolutely! I want to see ordinary people who are in there not for the PLT deals and insta fame. I want LI to be somewhere between First Dates Abroad and Big Brother.

Because I'm old I remember the first few series of BB, before reality TV (or social media) was a thing, and they were brilliant, a world away from all of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Sorry not sure who mentioned it in the last thread but I was just saying to my bestie at the start of this series that Love Island has never had someone with a child / who’s been married before on it! Unless it’s been kept quiet or I’m remembering wrong!

Reactions: 12
Just to add, on the voting I had to vote for Danica and Billy as the least bad option.

Really I'd prefer to vote for any of the girls, even Tasha, ahead of every one of those hole boys.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Absolutely! I want to see ordinary people who are in there not for the PLT deals and insta fame. I want LI to be somewhere between First Dates Abroad and Big Brother.

Because I'm old I remember the first few series of BB, before reality TV (or social media) was a thing, and they were brilliant, a world away from all of this.
It’s been said before but if they put in ordinary people they’d just get abuse and everyone would be saying they want better looking people

Reactions: 10
I think one thing we can probably agree on is that the casting crew have got one chance to get it right for Winter Love Island.
They need to choose very carefully.

Reactions: 14
I don’t know how anyone can like Danica and Billy 🤢 Danica is the most desperate person on the planet she proper gives me the ick.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Honestly none of this would happen if they gave the public what they want and put ‘normal’ people in instead of social media wannabes. 25+, a range of body types, careers etc etc. Hell even throw in some divorcees and single parents! We want everyday people who genuinely want to find someone. Not narcissistic tosspots who want 5 mil on Insta.

I want flabby Sharon from the estate getting her groove on for the sexy silver fox builder with moobs and 3 ex wives 😆
This is a different show. You see more people of this demographic on shows like Married At First Sight or the old big brother. Love Island target audience is 16-30 they don’t care what us over mainly over 30 tattlers want 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry not sure who mentioned it in the last thread but I was just saying to my bestie at the start of this series that Love Island has never had someone with a child / who’s been married before on it! Unless it’s been kept quiet or I’m remembering wrong!
I think someone in season 1 did but they weren’t in for long

Reactions: 11
This is a different show. You see more people of this demographic on shows like Married At First Sight or the old big brother. Love Island target audience is 16-30 they don’t care what us over mainly over 30 tattlers want 😂
You say that but everyone I know who watches LI is approaching 30 and wants an older more varied cast. So I don’t actually think most people watching are young! I think very young people DGAF about it tbh.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know how anyone can like Danica and Billy 🤢 Danica is the most desperate person on the planet she proper gives me the ick.
I don’t get how she’s more desperate that anyone else when that’s the whole point of them being there

Reactions: 28
Me sat next to my long term boyfriend who I live with and share bills with last night when Dannika said ‘men are trash’
1658146873332.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
I just watched last night's and omg I'm absolutely fuming (in true Luca style :sick: but this time with reason because I'm not a bleeping knob)

Luca getting mad at Gemma... ????? is she supposed to stand there like a rock and not say anything back to Billy? also at the end, Luca says he knows Billy was "sticking it on her." HOW IS THAT GEMMA'S FAULT? Can someone honestly send this man into Joe Goldberg's box lol

And Dami "I've developed no feelings for her" huh? then why would you bring back Summer? It's just like when he was with Summer and angry at Indiyah (who did nothing wrong) and he was tit talking Indiyah, now he's trashing Summer

And Luca and Dami and Davide and all the boys, even Deji, saying Ekin-Su is "definitely lying." Love that they don't believe women and prefer to believe a video that shows...nothing. Ok

These men need to go straight into the garbage bin where they never find love, money, or happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
The bloke who came in to Casa in series 3 to woo Camilla had 3 kids I think? But he was a bit of a wrong un.

Reactions: 10
I’m a middle aged single parent from the estate looool
I would love to be tattled about after refusing to do a sexy dance dressed as little bo peep or something equally as tit

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Sure, but not throwing yourself at people who make it very clear they don’t want you?
I don’t see that she threw herself at anyone. She had to couple up with someone and she chose the guys she knew would give herself more chance of staying in. She can be a massive cringe but I don’t think she’s embarrassed herself by way of literally trying to crack on with anyone who said they were not interested.

Reactions: 25
There has been a single mother on love island Australia before but non that I’m aware of on UK or USA.

Reactions: 3
This is true actually. But then the media would probably slate a woman for leaving her kids at home while they’d say nothing about the man you know?

But yeh great point and that would be amazing if they’d include contestants like that

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.