Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Me sat next to my long term boyfriend who I live with and share bills with last night when Dannika said ‘men are trash’
1658146873332.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Dollywobs

Scary how quickly Gemma has gone from being a strong willed woman to being so aware of Luca’s unpredictability that she’s prepared to sacrifice all other friendships to keep him happy because if he isn’t, he’ll make her life a misery. Textbook.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 85

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Gemma’s reasons for kissing Dami were quite worrying. She only picked him because she knew Luca wouldn’t go off about it as they’re best mates

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

Lalla

VIP Member
Honestly none of this would happen if they gave the public what they want and put ‘normal’ people in instead of social media wannabes. 25+, a range of body types, careers etc etc. Hell even throw in some divorcees and single parents! We want everyday people who genuinely want to find someone. Not narcissistic tosspots who want 5 mil on Insta.

I want flabby Sharon from the estate getting her groove on for the sexy silver fox builder with moobs and 3 ex wives 😆
Absolutely! I want to see ordinary people who are in there not for the PLT deals and insta fame. I want LI to be somewhere between First Dates Abroad and Big Brother.

Because I'm old I remember the first few series of BB, before reality TV (or social media) was a thing, and they were brilliant, a world away from all of this.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Im not ok

Why don’t the girls stick up for each other, they are all coming across a pathetic school girls scared to upset the boys, such a toxic environment
It would be entertaining if it was both ways but it’s just the boys being horrible cunts be the girls sitting there scared to speak

• Heart
Reactions: 54

Evesdropping

VIP Member
Has anyone noticed when these rows or chats are happening Paige seems to be always hovering on the sidelines loving the drama?

She was happy to sit and listen to Luca and Dami chatting to Andrew about Tasha but she didn't defend her. Next thing she's in their dressing room hugging her.

I've noticed it a few times now there is just something sly about her imo

• Heart
Reactions: 50

liarliarpantsonfire

I just watched last night's and omg I'm absolutely fuming (in true Luca style :sick: but this time with reason because I'm not a fucking knob)

Luca getting mad at Gemma... ????? is she supposed to stand there like a rock and not say anything back to Billy? also at the end, Luca says he knows Billy was "sticking it on her." HOW IS THAT GEMMA'S FAULT? Can someone honestly send this man into Joe Goldberg's box lol

And Dami "I've developed no feelings for her" huh? then why would you bring back Summer? It's just like when he was with Summer and angry at Indiyah (who did nothing wrong) and he was shit talking Indiyah, now he's trashing Summer

And Luca and Dami and Davide and all the boys, even Deji, saying Ekin-Su is "definitely lying." Love that they don't believe women and prefer to believe a video that shows...nothing. Ok

These men need to go straight into the garbage bin where they never find love, money, or happiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 48

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Danicas class in my opinion. She’s become a lot more likeable. You’re in there too make effort, try get to know people which she did. The boys reasoning for saving her over Antigoni was justified, Danica makes an effort to form connections. It’s not her fault the men are pieces of shit this year, the way Luca treated her initially was vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 47

iieee

VIP Member
Why is Luca trying to control everyone else's relationship too? Fuck off man. And when you get there fuck off some more

• Heart
Reactions: 46

hellothere_

Unpopular opinion but at this point Luca and Dami are coming across as bullying Tasha. They are always having digs, opinions…not just now and then but it’s every episode multiple times. I’m not a Tasha fan but I’m beginning to feel for her. I can understand why she chose Ekin and Davide, they’re always having theatrics and never going forward.

• Heart
Reactions: 46

Lollyll

I just don't see ekin giving some guy she ain't kissed a hand job. Just don't think that's her AT ALL

• Heart
Reactions: 45

WolfIrish

I don’t know if this has been covered - but on the Ekin/George situation….
Whatever happened, she withdrew consent. To shame a woman after that makes me furious.
The topic should be on how empowering it can be to see a woman remove herself from a situation that was making her uncomfortable.

• Heart

BDY_97

VIP Member
I dare Dami or Luca’s family/friends to tell us to “be kind” one more time. After the way they have continuously treated Tasha and others in this villa they don’t have a fucking leg to stand on. Nasty cunts.

• Heart

Happyvalley

VIP Member
Why does Luca think he’s the boss of the villa? Like it’s place to tell everyone how it is and put everyone in their place? Despise him, making me not wanna watch any more!!

• Heart