Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spilttea

VIP Member
I think Tasha has been over hyped her whole life and not all of it (if any ) has been warranted and she knows it, hence the insecurity.
She is an ok dancer and not all that looks wise but clearly Daddy’s little princess.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

chanel opi

Megan Barton is a lesbian now send her in for Danica at this point. I don’t care if danica isn’t gay she has no choice in the matter. They would be hot together

• Haha
  • Heart

WordsFromReuben

VIP Member
Danica “you’ve out done yourself” 🤔 with what?! Some wine and some petals on the villa balcony?! Her standards are at an all time low now obviously 😂

• Haha

Catwoman

VIP Member
None of the couples are couples. No one cares.

Now we know why Gemma sits with her back to Captain Caveman in a headlock all the time, she can't stand him. Two feet away from the table, arms and legs folded. I'm no body language expert but come on. Toasting with an empty glass because they probably had to reshot the scene so many times. It's all as fake as her eyebrows and love island is slipping in the same direction as them... down the plughole.

• Heart

cee-bee

VIP Member
I actually like Danifa and Adam.

Paige had a shot with the Adonis that was Jay and went for man-child Jacques. She had her shot in the villa and is over now. Not to mention she’s shown some really ugly personality traits.

Danica deserves a chance, I think Adam could relax her a bit, and I’d prefer to see her thrive in the villa instead of Paige. I’m so sick of Paige.

• Heart
I really liked Davide but he came across as so unpleasantly arrogant in last nights ep. So rude to Josh, Billy etc to imply they were average. Yes Ekin was sneaky with Jay but Davide wasn’t an angel in Casa. I don’t think he had any genuine designs on Coco or Mollie, he was just bored.

Reactions: 21