Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

1181carmenta

VIP Member
The thing I’ve noticed about Gemma is, with her being so pretty, so rich, so privileged, having a famous dad etc, she’s just automatically going to be a catch for literally any man. And she knows this. A girl like her doesn’t have to try at all to be accepted or liked or wanted, so having someone head over heels for her honestly isn’t that new or exciting or special. I remember earlier on in the series, she told Luca that what she liked about him was that he didn’t give a fuck, and that his intensity was kind of putting her off.

So, I think the lack of chemistry we see, the way she seems less into him than he is her, is because she’s the kind of girl who likes a challenge. She’s so used to having men where she wants them, that having a lad 100% into her isn’t really enough. She wants a bit of a chase, a bit of uncertainty, probably a bit of a bellend who isn’t as enamoured with her, because that makes it more exciting. Luca’s lovely yeah, but I think he’s boring her; I think it’s too predictable.

I mean, when she talks about him, she doesn’t strike me as being particularly excitable or happy or head over heels in love? She doesn’t gush over him and when he professes his feelings for her, it’s always “that’s lovely” or “that’s cute”; it’s not entirely reciprocal or from the heart.

Reactions: 25
Ekin that tension is called.... sexism and double standards
Hate how all these women have to worry about the men judging them

Reactions: 25

Jeeen22

Chatty Member
Loool billy suddenly interested in danica, I think they could be suited.

Gemma dresses so old for her age

• Haha
Reactions: 24

timbertrot

Chatty Member
Danica and Billy coupling up and winning us the real curve ball this series needs tbh.
Yes! I think they could be cute together , the fact she was in a relationship since she was 14 explains why she’s not great at the sit down chat and is prob a bit nervous but i think she’s so lovely and would love to see her win

• Heart
  • Sick

lokp0009

VIP Member
I love davide and Ekin but the absolute red neck of Davide when he was snogging two women during casa!

nicalibres

VIP Member
Davide’s reaction seems disproportionate to what’s actually happened, ie fuck all. It feels staged.