Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catwoman

VIP Member
I think Gemma just wants to avoid any scandal whatsoever to protect her image on the outside. It's obvious she isn't into Luca but she won't consider anyone else because that would cause a scandal, she won't talk about whatever is going on in bed, she doesn't want to be boyfriend and girlfriend because she knows it won't last on the outside, she just wants to get to the end and hopefully win, but even if she doesn't, she doesn't want bad press!
This was the same as Jack and Dani. Absolutely no chemistry whatsoever. Love Island need to get this formula sorted, question and test the couples more. This coasting is so bloody boring to watch and it's getting worse. Stop scouting for famous children and scrolling through plastic faced filtered Instagram peeps, get people with personality like Billy. Davide has shown flashes of unlikeable traits throughout but I liked him for a while but nah, not after last night. No more, he's full of himself, rude about women (the trading up from Indyah comment to Dami in CA was nasty and uncalled for) he's shallower than a puddle and he USED those two girls in CA. As for the 'you can have a go now' comment to Andrew after he'd kissed Coco that disgusted me at the time. Why are we putting up with these moronic, misogynist behaviours? ES would go ballistic at what I've mentioned as a montage and rightly so. Hope she bursts the little prats bubble big time. These lads are nothing other than walking buckets of std's when they get out and NONE of them would ever be asked back. They're ten a penny pretty lads from any nightclub.

Reactions: 24

AlaiaG

VIP Member
If he’s not gunna forgive her with what happened with Jay, then they need to move on from each other.

Reactions: 23

Moonbeams

Chatty Member
Luca is so desperate for Gemma to give him reassurance, validation, affection etc and she is as cool as a cucumber.

Leo100

VIP Member
If Becky Hill is the most exciting part of the show then I don't want to waste my time

• Haha

nicalibres

VIP Member
Not Dami looking longingly at a pic of him and Jacques 🫠. He left the villa, he’s not lost at sea.

• Haha

bananabutter

VIP Member
Tasha will freak out if she’s in the bottom again. She’ll twig the only reason she wasn’t last time is because people like Billy and wanted to see her get called out over the Andrew shit

• Haha
Reactions: 22