Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohFOff

Adam collard has only been in the villa a few days but he’s somehow managed to;

Give Jacques a mental breakdown
Break up Millie and Liam
Come between Ekin and Davide

Just by… ✨existing✨
Millie and Liam?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2

lokp0009

VIP Member
Agree. I have a flirty personality but wouldn’t do anything! We like a bit of healthy jealousy in our relationship but that’s because we really trust each other
100% agree. I think I said this on a previous thread but I’m very flirty and attention makes me feel good about myself but I’d never cross a line and am open with my other half about it and he knows what I’m like

Scragbags

VIP Member
Where did that fight come from?! Me thinks the producers are shitting themselves over how rubbish this season is and the islanders are now just basically actors being told what to do and say
Didn't they have to scrap today's episode they had ready? Probably right they've had to pull something out of their arses

• Wow

JombleWomble

VIP Member
Plot twist for the dumping. First the islanders couple up, then the dumping takes place but this time, the bottom girl gets dumped along with the guy she's just coupled up with. Same with the bottom boy and the poor girl he's just coupled with. If, by chance, the bottom girl was already coupled with bottom boy then it would go to whoever came second from bottom.
I was just thinking that they should do this!! It would be ruthless but the show really needs to start doing unpredictable stuff like this!

Tit.tat

VIP Member
they’re not breaking any habits being boring AFF are they?? You’ve been a delight tattlers as always! I’d have given up weeks ago if it wasn’t for you guys 😘