Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CocoLoco2

VIP Member
Is it me or does Luca really look like Gemmas sister Emily?! A photo of her and MO came up on my Instagram and I had to double look - especially as Luca once had longer hair 🙈

Reactions: 1

whatstheteab

VIP Member
Have casa boys and girls ever couples up before? I thought about this the bother night as I can’t recall and Summer and Josh has just reminded me to ask
Mary wanted to couple up with Dale last season but Abi stole him. I can’t remember if any of them actually did though.

sassylash

VIP Member
Have casa boys and girls ever couples up before? I thought about this the bother night as I can’t recall and Summer and Josh has just reminded me to ask
god i’d love if they just kinda go home tonight useless, i preferred charlie😂😂😂

Pineapple51

I was thinking that :/ I hope it’s because they’re going to do a recouple first then drop the bombshell :/ gutted if they don’t as I love that ep
Me too! And I swear they did a cinema night preview a week or two back while the girls were still in casa amor? (Might have been a dream)

iieee

VIP Member
Is anyone getting this when liking a comment? Absolute nightmare, when I press confirm, nothing happens! I just get stuck on the same page
I think it's a DDOS protection...I get that when I am catching up on loads of pages and 'like' too many comments in a row :LOL: the button does work for me though.

Leo100

VIP Member
Nah its Facebook mums who have couple profile photos with "proud mama bear of 5" in their bio who will be up in arms
🤣 I never see love island on Facebook really , tbh though twitter is pretty much 50/50 for every comment there's an argument

(Absolutely fed up of seeing "bet you were saying #bekind a few months ago")