Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nd1822

Slightly behind… Danica really answering Adam’s questions like she’s in an interview 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This one nearly sent me comatose. Worse than last night even and I didn't think it could get any slower.

Summer's toenails are LONG and I literally gagged. They were just hanging, off her foot, off her leg, off the bean bag.

And am I just trying to find things wrong or did anybody catch Paige looking really pissed in the presence of someone during Davide's pasta montage?
I think she made that face because of the smell because someone(a man was right in front of her with pasta on a plate)-I can't tell who from the pants

Clovis

VIP Member
I must be old. I've never heard of this Becky Hill.

I've just googled her and I'm still non the wiser.

Jas28

Chatty Member
Is it me or since lucas been told he's clingy the entire episode so far he's not been with Gemma 😆😆
Yeah but everyone starts somewhere in their career
It annoys me sooo much that she plays on it. She did a few years in uni and maybe 2-3 years in the field before sacking it off, I'm guessing to get an Instagram career 🤔
Just feel like it's not cool to act like a hero when you haven't put the graft in.
I work for the ambulance service and the real heroes are the ones who've been doing it 20 odd years