Love Island 2022 #27 Licked her tit or whatever

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No hate - maybe I’m a massively cold cynical bitch, but it takes a lot more to impress me than a crappy 4/5 word handwritten note. Although, I am surprised he managed to write and spell without any assistance
Lol I don’t think you’re hating I’ve already put I hate myself for finding it any way remotely cute

Reactions: 2
I do feel sorry for Summer, Coco and Chyna. It must feel so awful coming in all happy in a couple and then being friend zoned I couldn’t hack it me, I’d just take what’s left of my dignity and go home

Reactions: 11
Sooo thus far

(1) Indiyah and Paige are forgiving the steaming piles of dump
(2) all the Casa girls have now been pied, I feel pretty bad for them they've all just been used
(3) poor Deji
To be fair Indiyah doesn't have the full picture yet

Reactions: 4
There’s such a divide between casa girls and OGs this year! Don’t think it’s ever been this bad

Reactions: 5
Tasha you don’t need to say “that girl” could’ve just said Coco at least she told you the truth

Reactions: 11
Where has the fun gone from love island?? Where are the daily challenges? It’s getting a bit boring…this episode in particular is just dull dull dull!

Reactions: 14
She actually thought “miss you honeybuns” - ‘with two kisses!’ - was really doing something. Jesus Christ the bar is SO LOW.

Reactions: 14
More Tasha tears

‘there’s Andrew, then there’s Billy and it’s just so difficult’

Reactions: 6
Tasha was totally trying to shut Andrew out and crack on with billy but has totally changed her tune after what Ekin said

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.