Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
I voted Indiyah
With Deji
With the camera man
With her pony tail

Whoever it is. I'm voting Indiyah*

*this does include demons so not Dami

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

marthaedwards11

Chatty Member
The AUDACITY of Andrew! Wasn’t he saying that he really liked Coco to her face a couple of days ago?

He then says that Tasha blew her chance by walking in with someone else, when he also recoupled with Coco? He is not okay 😂

chocwaffle

I'd die for ekin I just love her I've never been so obsessed with someone on love island before hahaa

• Heart
  • Haha

unfinishedsentenc

VIP Member
Jacques has to be the biggest most manipulative, gaslighting douchebag in love island history. I wouldn't piss on him if he was on fire, although I bet my money on it that Paige will take him back.

• Heart
  • Sad

spilldatea

VIP Member
Andrew kind of freaky tho sucking bewbs and eating kitty 👀
lol isn’t that just the bare minimum? he’s the type to cry when he climaxes. my hair is more kinky than him after i’ve straightened it.

said it before but bares repeating; he doesn’t know where the clit is and shagging him would be less exciting than getting a ham sandwich, plain walkers, and a bottle of water from the sainsburys meal deal.

• Haha
  • Heart

stardust21

VIP Member
Jacques is the most repulsive guy that they’ve ever had on LI.

In that first look he’s essentially threatening to leave, blaming Paige, for his actions.

Last year we had Faye showing abusive gaslighting behaviour, screaming at Teddy and literally everyone else… this year we have SkidMarks manipulating every situation to make himself the victim, and leaving utter chaos in this wake.

This show reminds me: people suck.

Reactions: 24