Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
Very similar stories here. Mine cried and cheated because I went shopping with my sister and it was my fault for not letting him come and not giving enough attention. Bare in mind we had 3 kids I didn't know he even come home early from work and I never went anywhere without him. Nothing was his fault. This is just one story out of 1000
But I can spot the signs straight away now.

He
He cheated on you because you went shopping with your sister ?! Good lord.

• Sad
Reactions: 3

Kas01980

VIP Member
I’m like a whole 45 minutes late to watching this episode, but the way Paige’s going on is making me cringe! “I wanted what he had” 😂 “what were you doing Jacques?” You surely didn’t think he was in love with you did you? LOOOOOOOOOL 🤡
Youve got about 45 mins of the same coming up

• Sad
  • Haha

iieee

VIP Member
Please someone post the pic of Jacques in bed because I missed it reading tattle but I know it was good because my son and OH laughed at it 😂

• Haha

kayl1986

VIP Member
I'm at the start .
Jacques feeling sorry for himself .
Twists and gas lights when found out. He should be reassuring paige.
How can he call her immature after his behaviour he's not even apologising what a dick. He is not arsed at all . Paige needs just walk away

stardust21

VIP Member
Yeah I never trust this. Especially when they do the whole "I kinda wanna say... But I won't.... But you know 😉" act. Didn't trust it when Liberty did it last year and I don't trust Luca doing it now. It's 100% for the cameras.
Agreed. I trust couples more than don’t say it then those that do.