Love Island 2022 #25 She tells more lies than Pinocchio

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's not defend men who manipulate and gaslight

Reactions: 29
This is the most bizarre thing I think I've ever read on here so as long as a man 'hasn't killed anyone' and 'isn't a serial killer' their horrible DARVO is fine? Please raise your standards for men I'm begging you!

Reactions: 27
So because someone isn’t a high category offender or serial killer you’re not allowed to say anything negative about them? Hilarious view to take on a gossip forum hahaha. I think LI have improved their post show support massively since Mike etc as Jake seemed to just go quiet for a bit and now i see him pop up.

Reactions: 19
Can the poll on the next thread be does Paige forgive Jacques or does she dump his sorry arse !

Reactions: 2
Can the poll on the next thread be does Paige forgive Jacques or does she dump his sorry arse !
I really hope Paige doesn’t run back to him but so far it’s following the exact same lines as last year. Casa girl exposes the boy, OG girl kicks off then cries, gives the boy the cold shoulder for a few days and then inevitably gets back with them after they publicly manipulate them in front of the whole villa with a grand gesture

Reactions: 3
I completely agree.. I just long to see one woman stand up to these awful men, know their worth and say actually no what you've done is unforgiveable ..that would be soo much better to see but hey this is love island and the fame and money is more important that having any integrity!

Reactions: 3
Stuff definitely happened.. Ekin said in the diary room it got a hot between them !! And i don't think George lied at all when he told the guys they were both touching each other.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.