Love island 2022 #24

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Andrew only recoupled because of what he was told tho.. he would have stayed with her if tea wasn’t spilled! I’m glad he recoupled

Reactions: 8
Jacques is after the money. Not happening 🤣

Cheyane looks really bloody upset. Much more than Lillie was last year.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Actually feel a little bit for Andrew. Still going to need him to keep his nips covered though.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
EK is loving this, look at her smile. Shes knows shes got some acting to do now, Her main objective in there

• Haha
Reactions: 9
WHAT I can’t believe they didn’t ask Jack Keating to spill the goss on who he’d been shagging in there 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
not ekin su saying to ronan keatings son ‘life is a rollercoaster’ i am CREASING

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Producers defo leave the most dramatic couple until the end don’t they? They’d never have Jay and Chyna last 😂

Reactions: 2
This is what I love about Davide and Ekin-Su, he's not gonna indulge her dramatics, and she knows this and they always end up laughing.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.