Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ohFOff

Right I’m away to tell my partner I’m off out to crack on bevsuse how do I know what we’ve really got is real?! I mean it’s the only way I’ll know…🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 37

gleevall

Chatty Member
Jay plotting his plan to get Paige back as soon as Jax announced his plans to kiss Cheyanne
1657138398236.png

• Haha

Chris-Ming-ham

The shits pretty hard to watch. The OG girls feeling the need to over justify the smallest things. The OG boys... Not giving a single fuuucccckkkk.

• Heart
  • Sad

Beanie90

I think all schools need to use Jaques in the curriculum,as a case study,that all girls and boys should watch in order to learn and see what is NOT acceptable to put up with when dating/ getting to know someone. Absolute pig of a man. If my son was behaving like he does towards the girls in there I’d be bloody ashamed and embarrassed by him. Relieved my 15yr old daughter can see him for what he is though 🚩

• Heart

gingeminge43

Chatty Member
And Dami & Jax ‘if you’re kissing under the cover then I am’

what are you? 14 & at the school disco daring each other to accidentally touch the boob of a girl?
Fucking vile & chaldish

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
Wtf…why is Andrew shitting on tasha so much? He was OBSESSED with her for the entire time. For all he knows she’s been totally loyal to him in casa amore (she hasn’t but he doesn’t know that)

Scorpihoe

VIP Member
i support womens rights, but more importantly I support womens wrongs 🥰 ekin su do ur thing girl xx

• Haha
  • Heart

shadowofdoubt

VIP Member
Jacques is literally the human version of food poisoning, thrush and an ingrown toenail at the same time. Horrible little fucker.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Nijeoasa02

Chatty Member
You know, when the first episode aired I wasn’t a Dami fan, his intro gave me the ick, talking about his birthmark ‘party trick’ and he came across quite lecherous. Then I seen him with amber and Indiyah and he redeemed himself and I grew to like him, I thought maybe the first ep was all hype.
oh my my my. How I was WRONGED
THE DECEPTION
THE OUTRAGE
The farts, I can excuse, the boogie pick n’ mixing I can sweep under the rug (sort of), but the complete disrespect he’s showing not only to Indiyah but to all women, treating them like rides in a fair, he’s not looking for love or a connection, he just wants to kiss as many women as possible, case in point that awkward 3 way kiss. This isn’t a brothel my man!? Dami and Jaquarddd, bye bye 👋 you’ll be the next to go.
i bid you adieu

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34