Love Island 2022 #14

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jaques thinks Paige is a pushover and in love with him so he’d be able to get away with anything, he’s disgusting!! I mean I feel he’s not wrong because she is ignoring all his red flags and being stupid but the fact he’s so arrogant about it!!

Reactions: 16
“Let’s concentrate while I’m speaking” I’m coming around to Gem 🤣 even more so if she sacks the misogynistic little prick off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I mean, I'd rather have what ifs than try and make these fuckers fancy me. Danica don't.

Reactions: 5
I do like the way Gemma sticks to her guns and doesn't allow tit with Luca ngl

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Tasha raging because Danica didn’t ask her first as if she didn’t crack on with Charlie without talking to Andrew about it first?? 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.