Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Davide needs to eat a face to determine his attraction levels lmaoo

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Page ain't gonna want to kiss that coldsore Jay
Every year when they do Snog, Marry, Pie and the disgusting food challenges I always think that if one islander gets a coldsore they'll all have one in about 5 minutes 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Afia said in a podcast today that some people know MO is Gemmas dad but apparently it is not a big deal to them 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️
I'm surprised as I thought I remembered there was a bit of excitement when it came to light anout Dani Dyer being Danny Dyers daughter

Reactions: 3
Jay has got the slyest of sly Fox faces I’ve ever seen. Gets worse as the days go by.

Reactions: 21
My biggest annoyance with this episode is we haven’t seen ANY footage of Indiyah and Dami getting to know each other more and that makes me mad.

Reactions: 34
Tasha is right up Charlie’s street, no doubt she would be his first choice but he’s probably going to end up in a short lived toxic entanglement with Ekin the poor sod

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’m almost certain no one will agree with me but when antigoni has sunglasses on she proper reminds me of gemma Collins

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Tasha full of so much tit. I’m happy with Andrew she keeps saying….I think she says she’s happy with him hoping to convince herself it’s true 🙄

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.