Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sick of Ekin Su .. I know she's bringing drama but it's fake drama so I just ain't interested. I hope she goes in the next vote out.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I have such mixed feelings for Paige. Felt sorry for her when she was upset, but now I just think she's making a real meal of this

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Paige is a sweetie but she could be dumped tomorrow and I really wouldn’t give a tit 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I'm sick of Ekin Su .. I know she's bringing drama but it's fake drama so I just ain't interested. I hope she goes in the next vote out.
So we can go back to snoozefest couple Tasha and Andrew?

Nah let's keep her to Casa

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Afia said in a podcast today that some people know MO is Gemmas dad but apparently it is not a big deal to them 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Does Jay dye his hair? It’s very dark compare to his facial hair and brows which look almost gingery.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.