Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What did he mean when he said that he didn't pick Paige for a date "for obvious reasons"?

Tbf to Ekin-Su it's only been like a day since Jay said he'd leave the villa if she did. He shouldn't have told such an obvious lie 😂

Don't think Jacques really needed to get involved there.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Cos he’s realised what you are …… a bleeping headache 😆😆😆😆

best quote from love island this year hands down 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
ES is such a hypocrite. She lead davide on then secretley kissed someone else . she seriously has the nerve to call jay muggy?!?!? All her acting is too much.

Reactions: 11
I've no M&S near me....closest one is over 100 miles away but for the finale might try get my hands on this..looks delish.

I was thinking today that remember last year one of the games was asking the boys what surgery/work the girls had done!
I wonder will they do that challenge this year?
I love M&S, I live in a flat bang in the middle of the town centre and everything is a 3-4 min walk away. Very convenient but not good for junk food cravings 😂

yes I'm hoping they do that one as well, loved that

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Ekin Su trying way too hard to be the next Maura 😭 give it up girl it’s never gonna happen 😭

Reactions: 6
Jay comes across extremely manipulative. I still think he orchestrated that whole drama with ekin and the girls not liking her, so he could turn around and say “nah too much drama for me”

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.