Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I might be missing the point of this episode.... but when is davides hair going to be curly again?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Jacks is such a typical boy who can’t express what he means properly! Poor Paige thought he didn’t care at all.

Reactions: 7
Tbf, Jay was telling Ekin he’d leave the villa if she left a couple of hours ago I swear, now he’s all over Paige

Reactions: 25
Jacques mouth / lips really annoys me, I can’t put my finger on what the thing is that irks me😭
Omg yes! I can’t put my finger in it either 😂
He always looks like he’s either smug or snarling. Even when he laughs it doesn’t seem like warm ‘I’m laughing with you’ kind of thing; more an arrogant ‘I’m laughing at you and looking around for validation from others’.

So much like certain type of rugby guys I know.

I hate the way he calls every guy ‘lad’ it come across as patronising from him.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why do people think that if you like someone that that can’t change?! Sometimes the more you get to know someone the less attractive they become. ES is talking to be heard and not to understand. Jay liked her (at first) 🤷🏾‍♀️ He’s been upfront about it at least.

Reactions: 11
Omg I absolutely hate it when someone's annoyed and the other person smirks annoys me so much I know es hasn't been an angel

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.