Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t think Jacques saying Jay can get to know Paige is that bad a thing because he obviously feels very secure in himself to know that if Paige still picks him it’s fine and if she doesn’t it’s also fine because you want what’s right for you but it’s how he’s conversing it to Paige that’s causing her an issue.
He’s just being a typical BOY and not wording himself very well. What he should be doing is reassuring Paige that he’s not threatened by Jay so he can do whatever he wants to do 🤦

Reactions: 18
This episode is edited so badly - They just had a conversation where they were okay and now she’s storming around the place ready to kick off. Did anything happen in between besides the producers telling her “No Ekin, you need to start kicking off”??
I don’t think they need to tell her. She’d do it anyway. She’s purely here for DRAAAMA. She doesn’t care if she’s paired off.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mines gone already 😫
I've no M&S near me....closest one is over 100 miles away but for the finale might try get my hands on this..looks delish.

I was thinking today that remember last year one of the games was asking the boys what surgery/work the girls had done!
I wonder will they do that challenge this year?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He’s just being a typical BOY and not wording himself very well. What he should be doing is reassuring Paige that he’s not threatened by Jay so he can do whatever he wants to do 🤦
Yes like it’s obvious to us that he’s just very comfortable, but he needs to reassure Paige and is obv stupid to not see that or ask what she wants

Reactions: 3
Yeah even though I'm less keen on Paige after her bitchy side came out, she's still way too good for both J's. Still think her and Andrew could be good together
But ..... Paige Le Page 😭

(Apologies if this has been mentioned before 🙈)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Jay saw that Paige was popular and is trying to pair up with her on that basis.

what is it with all these narcissist pricks in the island

Reactions: 10
Is it possible that Jacques was ok about this because Paige has already told him she dislikes Jay? He said ‘I don’t think I’ve got nothing to worry about’

Reactions: 11
Ekin waiting 10 minutes to prepare her script before she goes back to scream at jay and make sure the cameras are on her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I kind of think Ekin has a point. She’s saying he put it all on her to he didn’t get dumped from the island.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.