Love Island 2022 #11

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think jacques calmness is moreso to do with the fact that he’s not in slightest bit worried.

Reactions: 10
I don’t think Jacques saying Jay can get to know Paige is that bad a thing because he obviously feels very secure in himself and them together too like he’s not worried and if Paige still picks him it’s fine and if she doesn’t it’s also fine because you want what’s right for you but it’s how he’s conversing it to Paige that’s causing her an issue.

Reactions: 15
Guys I'm finally seeing the light - Luca is annoying me so much, his stupid little face

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
This episode is edited so badly - They just had a conversation where they were okay and now she’s storming around the place ready to kick off. Did anything happen in between besides the producers telling her “No Ekin, you need to start kicking off”??

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Looking in that mirror has flipped a switch in Ekin get your snacks in the break and get ready for the Turkmanian devil to whoosh through the Villa

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Does Gemma fancy Jay ????
I felt lastnight she was flirting and waiting for him to name drop her instead of Paige.
Tonight she seemed very much to have a grimace smile with that conversation with Jacques and Paige.

Reactions: 10
Why is jay telling everyone before speaking to Paige. Paige may not even be interested and causing problems for nothing.
To be fair he did say she may turn round and say she's not interested but imagine the tit he would get if "cracked on" before talking to ekin and jacques (I get there was no need to tell Dami and Indiyah)

Reactions: 5
It wasn’t anything to do with them though! Have you apologised for every single lie you ever told? It wasn’t exactly a bad lie. And Davide wasn’t even into ES very much. It’s not like they went in the hideaway and then she did this. When she kissed him, he just sat there passively.

What’s happening to ES in the villa is starting to feel like full on bullying from people who just won’t let this go.
You're right, it doesn't have anything to do with them BUT that's how guys are. Have you ever dated a guy who had a best friend who couldn't stand you because he was jealous of your relationship? I have. They can be VERY nasty and the bros always win.

I laugh when I hear people say that women are bitchy/catty ... I think men are worse because they stick together (like a pack) and have the potential to cause more damage. I think that is what we are seeing. And yes it is very much bullying behaviour.

Reactions: 5
Extremely odd!! Unless there’s more that we haven’t seen if they haven’t aired it….
I kind of think it’s love island etiquette thought to speak to the person that you want to get to know’s other half of the couple, before pulling them for a chat

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.