Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Inpugnito

I don’t understand why people didn’t like him. I really don’t think he’s that bad and he seems like a really nice guy.
He's a lovely down to earth guy. He's a unique sense of style (it suits him) which takes a strong personality. I rate him as a person. He has more depth than any of the others

Reactions: 22

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I love how dead serious they were too, they didn't make it jokey like a lot of people would have because of the awkwardness etc, they didn't care. They just delivered the truth with blank/serious faces and it was perfection. Just like she deserves, after making so many situations awkward as she chunters on to herself passive aggressively when she's pissed off. They seem like very decent men and a family like that should be way out of her league.
It was so good. Her laughing off her appalling behaviour was just shut down by them. They did not let her off the hook at all.
And her cheery 'sorry for shouting at your brother' at the end which they just ignored.
Don't blame them. Seeing your brother publicly humiliated must be a bitter pill to swallow.

katyazamo

Chatty Member
Don't get me wrong I love LI but I have to laugh when they come out and milk their 5 minutes for all it's worth. Liberty is sweet yes, but she has no life experience, no talent or charisma that makes me interested in her. Some of them have given me a few laughs but I'm not gonna follow any of these people once they leave the villa.

I'm nearly 30 and I don't really follow or shop with any of the brands they work with, no idea if they're "in" or not so it's lost on me. Maybe I'm the problem lol. Feeling very this...

888.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Snoopysnoop123

VIP Member
I didn't see that what did she say?

I also forgot he was with Mary 🤣 you wouldn't think it
It was when they came back from casa amor, he came back with Mary and Chloe went “fucking idiot” Toby’s mum was like “oh shut up” but Toby’s sister was like “she’s right mum” 😂

• Haha

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
I don’t think Liberty will be hugely successful after LI. I don’t think she has the “it” factor as much as other contestants such as Millie, and the likes of Molly Mae, Maura etc

WhatwouldPrinnyDo

Chatty Member
I know I’m in a minority and I do wish her well, but I just don’t get the obsession with Liberty. She was a nice enough girl but didn’t actually do much in the whole series, didn’t bring much for 7 weeks (admittedly she did cause a ripple of drama for a few days as she left), didn’t see much humour from her even though she’s ‘pleasant’ and not offensive, she looks pretty out of shape. Her one interesting storyline twist is that she was very slow on the uptake with Jake which doesn’t even put her in a good light. I wouldn’t call her a Queen just for eventually realising the relationship was one sided.

I really hope Chloe and Millie have huge success from this show as they’ve got so much more personality and deserve it imo.

Reactions: 21

Deb788

VIP Member
Priya is really beautiful but she seems to think she's so super intelligent and comes across as smug to me.

Wowitsme

VIP Member
How awkward was the faye and teddy reunion. Can tell the brothers do not like faye one bit and will be telling him as soon as he is home. Faye knows they don’t like her either. Absolutely loved the Chloe and Toby one. Really hope they win

Lollypad

VIP Member
I think I’m voting for Chloby, could be tempted for a Milliiam though.
I will miss this thread!

• Heart