Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatamiat

I’m voting Kaz and Tyler, I like the fact they’ve not gone too overboard with the gushy love declarations or making it official like the rest of them have in the past few days, and they’ve spoke genuinely about life after the villa.. they just seem sincere 😊 plus they’re a super hot couple!
That's cuz he's gonna bail straight away

Reactions: 2
Faye’s sister seemed lovely btw... you can tell they are close... Faye seemed to be concerned about her dad 🥺
I hope she will be okay when they get out ❤

Samia30

To be fair to Liberty I think leaving early was smart because she’s had the last few days of attention whereas I reckon even if she’d been in the final, they weren’t going to win and in the aftermath the attention of ‘being a finalist’ is split between the 4 couples. I agree the spotlight on her will be fleeting but I guess she’s had the spotlight for a bit and she probs wouldn’t have had it at all if she stayed
The spotlight on most if not all will be fleeting. Tbh honest Liberty has been the most followed game islander since the start except for Casa Amor when Millie took over. I think there is also the appeal of Liberty and Kaz’s friendship so again they can and probably will get some mileage out of that.